RALFFERS

How long has it been?...

What's the longest you went wthout smoking?... My mom successfully quit for 7 years before she started back; I went 4 years.

I know it disgusts a lot of people, so I have no problem with not lighting up around others - and honestly, I'm trying to limit it, as I worry about my health. Unfortunately, I enjoy it. I'm just surprised that I started back after 4 years.

Thought this thread was about sex, didn't ya'?.... :ph34r:
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Cigarettes anyway. ;)

I don't smoke weed anymore either - but I do appreciate the kind bud when I see it. I just don't partake.
B|

Rightttttttttt!......... :ph34r:

Never. I walk away when people light up. I can handle cigar smoke to an extent, but cigarette smoke is out of the question.

That's really odd - since cigar smoke is much more potent.

Never. I walk away when people light up. I can handle cigar smoke to an extent, but cigarette smoke is out of the question.

Theres something about cigar smoke thats more pleasant than cigarette smoke to me (not to say cigar smoke is actually pleasant)... I think a lot to me has to do with how it ends up smelling on my skin too... I hate getting home and having that stale smoke smell on me.

Theres something about cigar smoke thats more pleasant than cigarette smoke to me (not to say cigar smoke is actually pleasant)... I think a lot to me has to do with how it ends up smelling on my skin too... I hate getting home and having that stale smoke smell on me.

Cherry Pipe tobacco reminds me of Cold Christmas nights hangin out with my grampa in front of the fire . . . him with his scotch rocks and me with hot chocolate, Gramma making cinnamon bread.

So I light up one of his old pipes in their honor.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I started when I was 20... quit when I was 23 and did so cold turkey. I lasted for 2.5 years with no cravings.... but I started again for a stupid ass reason. But, then again, there is never a good reason to start anyway.

I'm fixing to quit, again... cold turkey. Been smoking for maybe 3 months and I'm already coughing.
Don't forget to pull!

Never have, never will. Thanks to mom's 40 years of smoking, I have hated that shit with a passion. So fucking glad she quit, she was starting to cough real bad. I think it's been damn near 10 years or so for her.

One of my biggest peeves is seeing some assfuck in a car driving and smoking, with a kid or kids in the car with them. Pisses me off. >:(

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Never have, never will. Thanks to mom's 40 years of smoking, I have hated that shit with a passion. So fucking glad she quit, she was starting to cough real bad. I think it's been damn near 10 years or so for her.

One of my biggest peeves is seeing some assfuck in a car driving and smoking, with a kid or kids in the car with them. Pisses me off. >:(

Ditto that, I remmeber as a kid laying on the floor, to avoid the layer of smoke that laid across the room! anything under 3 feeet, you could breath...

Ditto that, I remmeber as a kid laying on the floor, to avoid the layer of smoke that laid across the room! anything under 3 feeet, you could breath...

No shit! I would just avoid being in the room with her when she lit up, or if I had to go in there, I'd walk fast holding my damn breath until I got what I needed then hauled ass outta there.[:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

28 years! I quit "cold turkey" after almost 20 years
of smoking. Don't miss it at all now.

The other night, when I lit up for the 1st time I felt really guilty; "What the fuck am I doing?" was definitely going through my mind. I have since purposely left my pack in the car.

I enjoy coffee & cigarette in the morning before breakfast, & then various times throughout the day - but I know this shit is going to kill me....& quite possibly soon. So it just isn't worth it. This being so strongly on my mind has everything to do with my Aunt dying of lung cancer right now...and I don't want that to happen to me.

I'm just going to give my pack away to someone at SDC when I go there today.

The other night, when I lit up for the 1st time I felt really guilty; "What the fuck am I doing?" was definitely going through my mind. I have since purposely left my pack in the car.

I enjoy coffee & cigarette in the morning before breakfast, & then various times throughout the day - but I know this shit is going to kill me....& quite possibly soon. So it just isn't worth it. This being so strongly on my mind has everything to do with my Aunt dying of lung cancer right now...and I don't want that to happen to me.

Mail them to Divot
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Mail them to Divot

Yeah, like he needs to smoke more than he already does... :S

When I first met him a couple years ago, his cough, & the frequency scared the hell out me! (still does). Seldom do I suggest to people that they not smoke, because I know how annoying that is - but having genuine concern, I had to say something, at least once.

Mail them to Divot

Yeah, like he needs to smoke more than he already does... :S

His choice . . .

Didn't say I agree with it.

I'm down to not smoking at all, unless I have a t least 3 beers and that is not very often any more either.