The_Don

Some people just need to be shot.

I think it is edited chopped and faked.:|

Really stupid and wrong, but faked.

I don't think so, there is no break for the one underhander, and a couple of the over handers wiggle in the air!

Damn. I was hoping.[:/]

Good luck in the rest of her life.

Sad thing is that her likeness will be part of the next spoof film throwing puppies.[:/]

Like Britany into the Hole of death in "The Spartans"
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I've seen some disgusting shit but that was bad....

Then this morning I see this: it's a video of a woman killing a cat with high heel shoes.

WARNING YOU PROBABLY DO NOT WANT TO WATCH THAT SHIT. I ALMOST PUKED WHEN I SAW IT.
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1490423269891

Anyone knows where to report that? Will it change something? It has been filmed in china from what I could find. Some people just need to be shot, like the title says.

she was found. Supposedly she is 12 years old. Unfortunately no psychological counseling or any of the sort, and all she got was a small fine.

Good news is that all except for one of the puppies were rescued down stream by a 70 year old woman that heard them in the river.

Now if her Grandma was telling the truth, and the puppies really were diseased they can be put down humanely if necessary.

all of the above info is off of 4chan

Good news is that all except for one of the puppies were rescued down stream by a 70 year old woman that heard them in the river.

Puppy Fetcher identified: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1309135/Claim-puppies-thrown-river-girl-found.html
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Animal torture is a very bad sign in a young person. Those that torture animals often become criminals prior to adulthood. :(

Animal torture is illegal isn't it?

So they're criminals prior to adulthood.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Animal torture is a very bad sign in a young person. Those that torture animals often become criminals prior to adulthood. :(

When looking at an adult with antisocial personality disorder, or even worse, sociopathy, mental health professionals look a antisocial acts and behaviors that accumulated prior to age 13. Cruelty to animals is one of the criteria for conduct disorder. It is a very bad sign and generally indicative of future criminal acts.

I think the idea is they can easily go from torturing animals with no feeling to killing/torturing people with no feeling.

The sad thing is, if she is found, there are people that would defend her. Although I think she is a defective person one thing to consider is people in some countries think differently of animals.

Well, I have to agree with you.
"ShakeThatBear.com" is probably from some OutOfThePlanet Country.

Don't go there, please.
What goes around, comes later.

Animal abuse is one line that if you cross, I hope that you suffer the most painful death imaginable.

I would state what I urge people to do that know of someone who abuses animals, but that may be grounds for some kind of criminal case for inciting violence or something.

Anybody that would defend an animal abuser should also suffer a painful death. Equal to at least 10x as bad as whatever the animal had to endure.

It doesn't matter where you're from though, if you are too stupid and unevolved to realize that animals suffer the same way humans do then you don't deserve to be alive either.

There should be some sort of organization that seeks out these kinds of people and swiftly crushes their faces against street curbs and proceeds to dissect them while they watch... Being shot is definitely too good of a way for these kinds of people to go out... Only the most horrific, painful and gory ways would do justice.
-calm thoughts, calm thoughts-