piisfish

Dear Eloyans...

Or whatever you call the people of Eloy....

I will be over there for 3 weeks from this saturday (11th)

Does anybody need something from Switzerland ?

If you drop one of these off at the airport when you arrive, I'll have it shipped here, thanks.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Or whatever you call the people of Eloy....

I will be over there for 3 weeks from this saturday (11th)

Does anybody need something from Switzerland ?

I personally don't but it would be very good form for you to deliver some chocolate to BBarnhouse when you get there. She is one you want on your side.;)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

see the tall curly brunette in the background ?? I had her as a tandem passenger 3 years ago :)

OK - well, I'll settle for her then.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

so ? nothing besides a Miss Switzerland for Turtle and chocolate for Betsy B ?

you could bring me a few bank accounts.:)

unfortunately not, loaned it to someone who needed it.

But I would enjoy borrowing one (plus a decent WS rig) on a weekend. Remster already hired me on the 18th for some RW, and I'm only taking my "too small for a wingsuit" rig
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

But I would enjoy borrowing one (plus a decent WS rig) on a weekend. Remster already hired me on the 18th for some RW, and I'm only taking my "too small for a wingsuit" rig

Scott might just have a suit that you can borrow:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I've got a S-fly expert (size M I believe) that you can borrow and a few other suits that may fit you. What are your height/weight/build numbers? As for the rig, I you can ask around. What size/type canopy are you comfortable with? I am sorry to hear that you have to work for Remster. He not only butchers the French language, he wears socks with sandals and biker shorts in public.:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I tried an M, but was unable to do any move in it , couldn't even think to touch ANY handle of my rig [:/]

I am 1m82 75kg, looking "fit" but still have some baby-fat on my belly. (that would be around 5ft10 160lbs).

Comfortable with a "decent" canopy between 130 and even up to 200+ if needed. I usually fly a Safire2 139 for wingsuiting, but have no problems with Spectre, Silhouette et al.

Sandals, socks and biker shorts.... Does that mean that we could team-up Remi ? Should I also bring my mankini ?

well I'm there , house is great, 10 minutes by bicycle from the DZ, beer in the fridge....
temperature is pretty high for me, need to drink a lot... but the cupcake that I am will sick it up.

Just a word of warning, it's getting cold here in the mornings before the sun comes up. Lately it's been around the mid to low 60's on the ground. Once the sun comes up it gets better as it's only been in the low 100s the past few weeks. :)

"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING