SansSuit

Logo needed for naked jumping organization

LMFAO!!! Nice!!!

One question (slightly off topic for the logo nature of this thread).... but are there any legal ramifications for being naked in public (even if it is at 13K feet)? Like can't you be technically classified as a sex offender or something, or would joining this organization give us some special legal immunity? :)

LMFAO!!! Nice!!!

One question (slightly off topic for the logo nature of this thread).... but are there any legal ramifications for being naked in public (even if it is at 13K feet)? Like can't you be technically classified as a sex offender or something, or would joining this organization give us some special legal immunity? :)

That's right. If'n you get caught, you just tell them that I, as head of SANS (Head Bare?), said that you had special dispensation and they will let you go.
Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving

LMFAO!!! Nice!!!

It all depends on local laws and the manner in which it was done.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Let me know if you need that digitized into an embroidery file and/or embroidered on anything. Vskydiver has a business doing that on the side. :)

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. I haven't begun to think that far ahead yet.

(I normally get in trouble if I volunteer my wife for something.) :)
Peace,
-Dawson.

Let me know if you need that digitized into an embroidery file and/or embroidered on anything. Vskydiver has a business doing that on the side. :)

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. I haven't begun to think that far ahead yet.

(I normally get in trouble if I volunteer my wife for something.) :)
Not volunteer, but professional and very reasonable rates. Valinda was the one that did all the embroidery for Kelly F. at VSE when the Infinity was made in WA. B|:)

When I made my nekkid jump my DZO made sure that I knew I was not breaking any law until I touched down. The minute my feet where on the ground I had better cover up and to NOT land off :)

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

It should be some kind of stylized nude woman. We had a policy at WFFC to always try to include at least one woman on all our nude dives. Too much of a sausagefest otherwise.

Ahhh, The good old days. I reflect upon one particular WFFC (don't remember which year it was - 2004ish?) where a couple of manufacturers and/or distributors sponsored two CASA loads for all nude female only jumps. As we watched them board and take off, Walt Rosso came up and stood next to me. They exited, and canopies started popping open when Walt says, "Ya know, last night I said a little prayer and asked God if he could make it rain tits and ass... And, by God he did it."

Has to be one of my favorite bonfire stories.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

This is what we are going with. We are going to tweak it just a bit, but this is what it is going to look like.

Next step, get some stickers made.

How about adding dots to one of those, to make it boobies?
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

How about adding dots to one of those, to make it boobies?

We thought about that. We even messed a bit with a couple of hangers from the top of the S. Butt in the end we decided that we wanted to keep it subtle. The dots made the logo cross the admittedly very low set line.
Peace,
-Dawson.