hcsvader

Lets see your tattoo, piercing or other body mods

yes it means Love. And I've checked it in a zillion places

In itself, as drawn, it doesn't mean anything, as the characters are not correctly drawn. A Chinese or Japanese person may (or may not) guess what it means. In any case, it doesn't mean anything bad, which is good.
What matters ultimately is that you like the design.:)
Edited to add: in all fairness, a native speaker (well, Japanese, Taiwanese or Hongkongese, as it is not simplified Chinese) would be able to read it, so don't take what I wrote above as being negative.

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I got it after my grandmother passed away from breast cancer [:/]
I felt that no one was covering my back or looking out for me any more since she was gone.
She was the lion of the family and so I got this done at a friends condo in Hoboken overlooking Manhattan.
It was a very zen moment, as peaceful as my first tandem jump.

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

[URL]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/ngpatel/inked.jpg[/URL]

me mum's hand print, and the title of a poem (the first two words of the poem actually), but the 2 words capture the sentiment of the entire poem ...
- Neil

Never make assumptions! That harmless rectangle could be two triangles having sex ...

Here are a few of mine.

Though the nape piercings rejected (as you can see keloids forming) so did the three chest surface bar piercings.

Just got my septum done two days ago, and the sternum with ptfe is holding up well.

My skin just can't take the surface bars.

I know this is WAY late, but its the first time ive actually been though and read everyones posts, haha.

instead of surface bars, you might want to try and go with microdermals, you get the same effect, and most people heal them alot better.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Why?

well other than the obvious fun things i can use it for, im not really sure.

Kinda hard to explain, really. Have you ever wanted something, for as long as you can rember, but you have no clue why? You just kinda want it?? For me that thing was splitting my tongue. I've seriously wanted it for as long as I can rember, and wanted it even before Erik Sprague (Lizardman) ever first debuted it back in the early 90's. Once I found out it was possible, I vowed to have it done, and even though i've caught more flack for it than anything else, its still my happiest decision to date.

not really sure if that explains it all very well, but I guess thats the best i can do. :)
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

I wasn't judging, just asking.

Thanks for the explanation.

You're welcome :)Lol i didnt assume you had, i figured id throw out the detailed explanation, because i get that question all the time, you are by far not the first, nor will you be the last to ask:)