hcsvader

Lets see your tattoo, piercing or other body mods

Here are a few of mine.

Though the nape piercings rejected (as you can see keloids forming) so did the three chest surface bar piercings.

Just got my septum done two days ago, and the sternum with ptfe is holding up well.

My skin just can't take the surface bars.

Best Girl Scout Ever.

Best Girl Scout Ever.

I met this guy back in the early 90's while working at the mighty KLOL. His name is Enigma and at the time he was with the Jim Rose Circus - a very freakish stage act.

Ya I've met Enigma a couple of times. He can often be found at tattoo conventions. Saw his freakshow in london ontario about 5 years ago. He was performing with a girl named Katzen. she is also completly tatooed to look like a cat and has piercings in her face that let her have whiskers.

Thier show was called the human marvels. Very, very entertaining. If you ever get a chance I would definatly check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHfu7D0qKlM
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

NEVER a name. EVER.:S
Unless it's your kids' anyway....

OMG I have to share this story with ya'll. So they girl that I work with has fell off her rocker. Hates needles, never wanted a tattoo EVER until a few people from work got new ones. Well she "fell in love" with Edward from Twlight-although she's never even read the books. Went and got a tattoo of what she thinks says Edward in Chinese yesterday. Well, after talking with someone who's pretty fluent in Chinese, he told us that Edward doesn't translate to Chinese unless she looked it up a certain way in which case it translates to "wealthy guard." But the actual symbols she got translate into "loving virtue china."
I fucking burst out laughing and I don't have enough guts to tell her yet!

It would take me forever to give pictures of all of my tattoos. I have over 30 right now I know that. When people ask I usually say one big one! But here is a picture that gives you and idea and doeas not include my bottom half. You can see part of my chest, some of my neck and some of my arms, as well as fingers, some of my work sucks, letting students work on you, but hey they have to learn on more then a dead pig! I also tattooed my penis, I don't suggest that, it feels a lot worst then a piercing!
Stop looking at me

no ink yet jsut a ton of random piercings. . .
fixing to have some heavier mod work done in the next week. :D

i have 2 full sleeves planned, a full chest and back [iece, enough to cover both legs and feet. . . so pretty much everythign cept my face planned out. just waiting to get the cash :D
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Do you know what the Chinese character means?

Edit: I'm guessing "love", but it's not properly drawn...

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."