hcsvader

Lets see your tattoo, piercing or other body mods

Here is my left arm. Inside bicep, goes from armpit to elbow.

It was done as two separate pieces. The clouds and moon were added in a few months after the pentagram.

Looks better in person, as this was taken on a camera phone. Can't get a picture of my back atm, and my right arm isn't worth taking a picture of :P

"Damn you Gravity, you win again"

Some humor for those of us with ink...

It was funny that I was having a thought today that there are so many white-boy wanna be thug idiots with a neck tattoo who wear a flat brimmed had.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

I just got some new piercings, so, I figured I'd finally post on here what I have. I have a back/spinal piece from the "tramp stamp" area all the way up to about where my collar is- sun/moon/stars. a ribbon with "Hope" and two roses on my left wrist. A tree frog on the top of my left foot. 2 piercings in each ear lobe. Right ear cartilage is pierced. Right nostril. tongue. VCH. and as of this past saturday, 2 dermal anchors in my chest. I'll post pics as soon as I.... find some. [:/]

If you disbelieve everything because we cannot certainly know all things, we shall do much-what as wisely as he would not use his legs, but sit still and perish because he had no wings to fly.-JL

This will be my next. I'm hoping to have it done in LA when I go to chicks rock next month. A couple of years ago I paid an artist to draw my friends and I as comic book super heroes as a Christmas gift. We all have our own unique character and powers. This one is mine, k-dub the resurrected, the bearer of new beginnings. The artist never finished mine so its still a draft for now.
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

My tattoos are a bit... Well weird... But they all have their meanings to me, but without going into details.

Black Sheep = Minor Threat (hardcore punk band) album cover.

Watch Me Rise XXX = Yeah I'm straight edge, what about it. Coupled with lyrics to another hardcore band 'Have Heart'

Refuse / Resist = Inspired by the Sepultura song of the same name. Your average authority hating, liberation tattoo.

combine that with the fact that she was also a sword swollower... I don't know why I let that one get away

You couldn't stand all that skill going to waste?

Just a theory.

ouch!!! LMAO
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Haha, good thing I'm totally at peace with being a hypocrite!

But nah, I don't consider interwebs 'authority' on forums to be of any importance. My authority hating is restricted to the real world ;) Or wherever I deem necessary at any given time.

Last weekend I was in Florida visiting my brother. Saturday night a group of his neighbors and I were sitting around talking when all of a sudden my sister-in-law spoke up and said, "Let's get Cyndi a tattoo." I'm confused cause it's not like it would be my first one but who am I to turn down a free tattoo. I quickly came up with an idea of what I wanted and off we went to a buddy of one of my brothers neighbors (that was confusing as hell to write). A half hour after the needle first hit my skin he was done.

It means alot to me that my brother who got me into skydiving bought me my first skydiving tattoo.