hcsvader

Lets see your tattoo, piercing or other body mods

I love all black tats. :)
Those are incredible.

Thanks! I'm incredibly happy with my artist (even if it's hard to get his time). We have no plans to introduce color on the sleeve or chest piece.

Even more impressive is that all the pieces on the sleeve were done 'on the fly' with no stencils. It's been a lot of trust, but I've been very very happy with the results. K.C's level of detail is astounding.

Will post updated pics soon :)
Performance Designs Factory Team

Hey so you guys with nipple rings, don't they bother you when you hit pull time? I lost one of mine last summer, the chest strap I suppose was always getting to it and the ball came loose and I lost it. Found the jewel when I took the suit off since I was spending a couple days at the DZ it closed up on me... gonna try again after the season although I heard its a bitch to get a 2nd piercing through the scar

Is this a problem for anyone else?

I"ve nevr had a problem with my nipple piercings. I have both nipples done twice, horizontally and vertically. I have studs, not rings. I could see rings being more of a catch hazard. I usually remove all my jewelry, except for the studs in my nose when jumping.

I've heard some stories about earrings being snagged on opening.... dosent sound like much fun.
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

I have a high tolerance for pain and I thought it sucked... but its not bad enough not to do it. Just make sure the artist knows what he's doing because its really easy to mess up lines on the feet since the skin is so thin. You should do it though... feet tattoos look cool... but I'm kinda biased i guess.

I have a high tolerance for pain and I thought it sucked... but its not bad enough not to do it. Just make sure the artist knows what he's doing because its really easy to mess up lines on the feet since the skin is so thin. You should do it though... feet tattoos look cool... but I'm kinda biased i guess.

PIC? :)
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Pics were taken back when I was about 5 years younger, the ink was still fresh, and there was a little less hair:D

1. Chest
2. Right Arm (Kanji has been VERIFIED accurate as Honor, Courage, Commitment)
3. Left Arm
4. Back

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Speaking of Tramp Stamps, I had a male friend who got his girlfriend's name tattooed on his lower back in BIG LETTERS - this was a few years before the tramp stamp fad started. Well she dumped him at about the same time that every single 19-year-old chicky at beach week was getting the butterfly with tribal combination and was the butt of many jokes. Poor dude, he got it because she stayed with him through his near death fight with lukemia. But...he still shouldn't have done it. And poor guy, he never saw the tramp stamp thing coming.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher