hcsvader

Lets see your tattoo, piercing or other body mods

I'm sure I can afford one days wages on nonskydiving related items;)

True, true,...but.... why?

j/k to each his own bro, I have 6 tats, not counting the one I lost when my arm burned up, but now that I am back into skydiving, I just couldn't bring myself to spend money on a tat... yet...
Skydiving..... Good to the last drop©

-MudPuppy the Sky Pirate- Dirty Sanchez #453

still saving up for a full sleeve on the right arm and an ambigram tattoo on my left forearm. plan to get a couple others but those are the ones in my immediate future.

Edit: This one is a memorial tattoo for my grandparents on my mom's side. My grandma loved flowers and one of her favorite flowers was the rose. :(

Sure, lets get married... its cool that I've never met you or anything... no big deal right??? Ha ;)

I agree that getting tattooed on the ribs sucks big time... I sat for 4+ hours for each side and I hated myself during it. Not saying that I cried about it or anything but I've broken bones and stuff that didn't suck as bad as those tattoos.

Sure, lets get married... its cool that I've never met you or anything... no big deal right??? Ha ;)

If you start to read the forums regularly you'll learn I'm only serious about 10% of the time. :P

I agree that getting tattooed on the ribs sucks big time... I sat for 4+ hours for each side and I hated myself during it. Not saying that I cried about it or anything but I've broken bones and stuff that didn't suck as bad as those tattoos.

I actually couldn't sit for more than 2 hours a session. It ended up being a 7.5 hour tattoo over 4 sessions. Thats including touch ups.

Just remembered to put my nipple piercings back in.

These ones are definatly my favourit piercings!

Thinking about getting some surface piercings done in the eyes of the skull with red gems.
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

Yeah, I spend a lot of time on the forums while I'm "working". I have a mild case of senior-itis since I only have about a month left in active duty military. I'm definitely just a big jokester, tends to happen when most of the career field and my friends are a bunch of guys.

Also, I just got my feet tattoos touched up, both of them at once... forgot how much those sucked and wearing combat boots the next day was less than awesome [:/]

Here is mine. I had this done in memory of a friend who died ground launching. He was a twin. The crane behind the woman is the one who died, and other is the one left behind, whom I still skydive with. My friend is always just over our shoulders, watching over us.
I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Got this one done about 1 1/2 years ago. I've always loved wolves, ever since I was a kid. I have plans to add onto it as time goes along, but for now I'm happy.
Skydiving: You either learn from other's mistakes, or they'll learn from yours.

Here is mine. I had this done in memory of a friend who died ground launching. He was a twin. The crane behind the woman is the one who died, and other is the one left behind, whom I still skydive with. My friend is always just over our shoulders, watching over us.

That's amazing work. Memorial tats hurt the most because of the emotional pain behind them. [:/]

This is most of mine. A little over a year ago, I added "Si te hace feliz" (If it makes you happy-and please no sick comments)! in between the 2 butterflies.

My next one is going to be a memorial tat for my mom consisting of purple forget-me-not flowers with vines and the lung cancer ribbon which is white and "mom" 9-14-2008 in the ribbons.

*oops I forgot to attach!