CanuckInUSA

Can you Gymkhana?

Can you Gymkhana? I think I could give it a sporting try. But I doubt I would impress that many people, unlike the fellow in the attached video. Click here to watch a fellow by the name of Ken Block Gymkhana.

WARNING: Tree huggers, and Green Peace types should probably not risk offending themselves by watching this video. Not only does Ken Block consume some gasoline just for fun, but he also burns through a set of rear tires in about 6 minutes. Oh an according the the video (at the 2:31 mark), Obama can't Gymkhana. :o But to Barrack's defense, we have not seen him try. B|

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

The worst part was the bouncing off the rev-limiter.

You'd think that with all the high-tech computer controls cars have at their disposal, they could make a car that didn't do that. That it would just stay right below whatever red line you've set without all that blipping around.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Dude, why ya gotta be like that?

Why spoil an otherwise perfect good post about cars by putting political crap into it?

Check with Snopes and Politifact. The video might be a fake.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG