faulknerwn

I am truly traumatized

There are tons of these around the dz - but not with babies! We saw one crawling across the floor last week carrying (!!!) a dead cricket with it as it walks. I don't mind em outside but when you shake out your parachute and see one of these big wolf spiders its creepy.

The babies were horrid though. Our rigger who can normally pack a main in 5 minutes was on a 45 minute per parachute pace today - he was a wee bit paranoid :-)

well there went dinner.....YUCK!
I hate those things. I just capture them in a cup and let them go outside....but eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!
They eat their parents! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww!!!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I hate spiders...last weekend I reached into my helmet bag and there was a HUGE wolf spider in there. I'm sure my scream was heard all over the DZ, or maybe the state of Texas.

That was you?:o

My dog almost dug a complete tunnel under the couch!>:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Wolf spider. Ugh

That what that was? Gah! Creepy. I was compelled to google it and what it's bites are like. *gag*
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

I think it really cool! She is just doing spider thing! Scoop her up and put her outside!

There has been a big nasty looking spider outside my door that builds a web most every night. Its gone in the morning, but, it is getting bigger so it must be eating pretty well.:)

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

spiders and snakes no problem, you want to worry about something

try swabbing the packing mat and culture the results - with all the grungy feet and spilled beer the mat is probably hazardous material
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

Wolf spider. Ugh

That what that was? Gah! Creepy. I was compelled to google it and what it's bites are like. *gag*

the pictures I saw don't look like a wolf spider,Slihghtly smaller than a trantula,and look much liek them) but if it is, they are pretty much harmless!

I love it when the spider sack opens and all of the baby spiders catch a ride on a slight breeze. Millions of spiders in the air going who knows where? It is the coolest sight! I've only witnessed it a couple of times, but I remember once particularly well. I must have been about 10, and the spders fell out of the oak tree in the back yard and just blew through the neighborhood. COOL!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Great image! And a great attitude!
Thanks!

Vint

LOL

Right up until they get caught in some chicks long hair . . .:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I need to watch the movie Arachnophobia again. :D:D:D

Oh and I love the 3rd pic. It looks like the momma is looking at you going "what the fuck YOU looking at, BITCH!" :D:D:D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban