Amazon

Shocking.....oh I hope not

Allright I have to watch for playdates.... this I gotta see in person:)
IronMan

Might not want to wear much metal, and some THICK rubber sole boots.

:P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Allright I have to watch for playdates.... this I gotta see in person:)IronMan

Might not want to wear much metal, and some THICK rubber sole boots.
:P

Exactly the opposite I believe. A completely metal suit with good conduction to the ground. The high-frequency high-voltage then flows around you rather than through you.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

KEWL! I so wanna build another Tesla coil. I built one in high school that kicked out an estimated 500K-700K volts and knocked out all the TVs and radios in the neighborhood when I fired it up.

But it was far to fragile, no budget for good components, so lots of duct tape, cheap pipe, wood, etc and everything arced to everything else.

But it sure made a light show.....

They are absolutely incredible to see live. They are usually at our local burn event, Burning Flipside. This year we watched one of their performances at about 2am outside. So cool to see. During one part of the show they put audience members inside a metal cage between the two coils and the music plays with the arc's bouncing off the cage. The Emperial March is a cool one to see them do also.B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

They are absolutely incredible to see live. They are usually at our local burn event, Burning Flipside. This year we watched one of their performances at about 2am outside. So cool to see. During one part of the show they put audience members inside a metal cage between the two coils and the music plays with the arc's bouncing off the cage. The Emperial March is a cool one to see them do also.B|

I was watching some of their other youtube videos..... definitely want to check them out live...

OK.... I admit it.... I dig geeky nerdy wonky things :)

OK.... I admit it.... I dig geeky nerdy wonky things :)

Like Sailboats! :D:P

Hey.. that is family tradition going back a LONG way.... without sailboats.... most of my ancestors would not have freaking survived when they escaped the British Isles and those trying to hunt them to extinction because of who they were:)
You have not lived right till you have sailed a small sloop across the Columbia River Bar in 20' seas.

I LOVE whitewater sailing:)

Hey.. that is family tradition going back a LONG way.... without sailboats.... most of my ancestors would not have freaking survived when they escaped the British Isles and those trying to hunt them to extinction because of who they were:)

Admit it, you are a closet dirty pirate hooker! Sail boats ha, you are in it just for the corset!:ph34r:

Admit it, you are a closet dirty pirate hooker! Sail boats ha, you are in it just for the corset!:ph34r:

Maybe back in the day... no way she could make it work today. (runs away) :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Maybe back in the day... no way she could make it work today. (runs away) :ph34r:

Yeah... I want to see you and Vector boy on my little boat crossing the bar .... friggin pussies:ph34r::ph34r:

Now try this shit in a sailboat biotches

Yeah... I want to see you and Vector boy on my little boat crossing the bar .... friggin pussies:ph34r::ph34r:

Honestly I would pay money to ride on that coasty and do the el'rolo but I know you don't go there with your sailboat ( el" rolos). I'm a big fan of vert freestyle stand-up jet sking and I have a dry suit.

Actually, I was talking about the corset. :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Honestly I would pay money to ride on that coasty and do the el'rolo but I know you don't go there with your sailboat ( el" rolos). I'm a big fan of vert freestyle stand-up jet sking and I have a dry suit.

Oh you dont get it... you can leave Hammond or Ilwaco and it will be great weather... but while you are out off the mouth of the river.... shit happens and you are coming back in with HUGE swells and NW winds meeting the full force of an outgoing tide... hell even a flood tide under those conditions.... with 20' seas... crossing and breaking due to all that shit fighting.. and knockdowns happen... you can get pooped in a hearbeat.... you are doing a great job of surfaing the wave face and a M@@#F%@%@ ccrosser hits you and there ya are.. with a broach gettin really wet in the cold water... cockpit full.. but draining and waiting for all that weight in the keel to pull your ass back vertical.

That my dear is whitewater sailing:ph34r::ph34r:

So was I but I had to stop and defend my extreme open water manlyness. Now about that corset you closet dirty pirate hooker.

I will do the corset.. if you two fuckers will do a Bolas and wear them too:ph34r:

Oh and I will buy the Go Pro HERO with the waterproof case... to get cool video...I am planning on getting one for diving anyway.. I will position it to get the looks on your faces in big water....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So was I but I had to stop and defend my extreme open water manlyness. Now about that corset you closet dirty pirate hooker.

I will do the corset.. if you two fuckers will do a Bolas and wear them too:ph34r:

Deal. Vector? :D

Deal. Vector? :D

This is closer to what you get to see out there... rememberr now... LilRedBoat is just a nice little 22' not a 60'+ ocean racer:ph34r::ph34r:

I like this one too:)

Combine the two. A tesla coil rock show on a whitewater sailboat.

What could possibly go wrong? :)

Uh huh..... electricity and salt water.... have you spent much time on boats that were getting realllly wet in stormy seas?

THAT.... can be quite shocking unless you have taken copious amounts of time to ground everything properly. Shall we say that there are many idiots out there that have no clue how to operate a boat... let alone make one truly sea worthy.

A HUGE segment of the population thinks of a boat as a toy.... that anyone can do it... and checkbook=all that is needed... the moral... modern boating.. if you are a caveman.. stick to your cave.. because boating is not easy enough for you to do it.

Combine the two. A tesla coil rock show on a whitewater sailboat.

What could possibly go wrong? :)

We would end up with hair like yours.... and I'm bald.

I'm in on the corset jump. I'll bring it white water sailing as it will expediate the coasty rescue when we go vert.