iluvtofly

How many options do you have?

I have been guilty of sex-with-the-ex a couple of times but in my opinion that is different because a booty call is sex with someone you *don't* have feelings for...

Never had a guy on standby for sex, although it sounds like a nice concept!! :):D

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Two.
Left or Right.

if you use both does that count as another option?

Can you make that 5 if it's "The Stranger"? :P

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

If you're married then it's a guaranteed at least

If only that were true!:D

No kidding, I was going to say, that was not the kind of marriage that I was in.

You mean my fiance will stop putting out once we get married??? Shit. This isnt cool. B|

Wedding cake, the #1 killer of sexual appetite... :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

No kidding, I was going to say, that was not the kind of marriage that I was in.

You mean my fiance will stop putting out once we get married??? Shit. This isnt cool. B|

Are you calling me fat? :o:D

Or you will stop...

Well, that's my experience anyway. Married, divorced and remarried. Great sex each time until... The wedding night! After that, an occasional lay but nothing sexy anymore... Gonna have to divorce again, I guess. :(

Are there here married or divorced women who could explain us, married or divorced guys, why many of you stop being sexually pro active once married? Is it that you forced yourselves before and do not feel the need once the guy is hooked, is it hormonal, is it that once married you psychologically change your part from lover to mum?
I know it doesn't happen with everybody, but there sure is a trend...

Or you will stop...

Well, that's my experience anyway. Married, divorced and remarried. Great sex each time until... The wedding night! After that, an occasional lay but nothing sexy anymore... Gonna have to divorce again, I guess. :(

Are there here married or divorced women who could explain us, married or divorced guys, why many of you stop being sexually pro active once married? Is it that you forced yourselves before and do not feel the need once the guy is hooked, is it hormonal, is it that once married you psychologically change your part from lover to mum?
I know it doesn't happen with everybody, but there sure is a trend...

Most women (Note: not all) don't enjoy sex. They use it as a leverage to get a man to marry them. Being married for them is just another status symbol to flash around other women. One more goal post on their to-do list.

Considering how shitty a divorce usually is for the man there really is no sane reason for a man to get married.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

Yes...
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Who wants to bang a pregnant chick?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Yes...

Asshole ;) ()