iluvtofly

How many options do you have?

4-6 i've tried, things just get complicated and its soooo time consuming. 1-3 is just right imo
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

I have none .......:|

Something tells me your PM box is now filling up with offers. ;)

Nope, I am not a size 8, I drive a subaru outback, dont wear designer clothes, and I am a little league mom not a soccer mom...:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I have a few open offers. I think it's that naughty soccer mom thing that's the draw. :ph34r:I'm really quite boring in real life.

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Need I bring attention to that fact that there's video of you riding the mechnical bull at Fitzgerald this year?

WTH? I've never seen that video! :o
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Need I bring attention to that fact that there's video of you riding the mechnical bull at Fitzgerald this year?

WTH? I've never seen that video! :o

I have. >:(

Edit to add: Even if there wasn't video enough people from dz.com saw you on it that there's no denying it.

Even if there wasn't video enough people from dz.com saw you on it that there's no denying it.

Oh, I don't deny that I was on the bull (and it wasn't sexy at all, I got thrown pretty quickly! :ph34r:). I just don't like the thought of there being videos of me out there that I don't even know about. Sure takes the fun out of having fun at a boogie. [:/]

I have none .......:|

want one? subaru owners are hawt! ;)
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

:o
Wot 'appened to scuba guy?

He's not a booty call!!! :P

I hear scuba guys like to go down...

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

I have one regular and a couple others I haven't used in a long time, but I'm sure would be willing and able if I contacted them. I just don't because the regular is that good. I actually missed out last night :( because I was in bed and asleep by 9:00 because of this cold I've been battling for over a week now. I slept through his text. Stupid cold >:(

Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

How many booty call options do you have? If you're married then it's a guaranteed at least 1. If one is sick or out of town then you need to have other options. So just how lucky of a person are you?

BOOBIES!

Shit . . . that was fun typing that!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Zilch :o

:o
Wot 'appened to scuba guy?

He's not a booty call!!! :P

You're right... 'Dive Buddy' sounds SO much better.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message