RALFFERS

Need a new sig line

Sometimes I'll see a sig line quoted by me and I think, "what the hell? Where did I say that?"

Most of the time if I'm quoted in a sig line-it's something I said either in person or on the phone. I don't really post anything quote worthy.

I still remember this: "Quit texting and drive, bitch. I've already hit the Patron"

:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Most of the time if I'm quoted in a sig line-it's something I said either in person or on the phone. I don't really post anything quote worthy.

I still remember this: "Quit texting and drive, bitch. I've already hit the Patron"

Evidently, I said this to Iluvtofly at some point and time

"....My mind gets a little fuzzy about 2 bars before the one we got kicked out of."
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Evidently, I said this to Iluvtofly at some point and time

"....My mind gets a little fuzzy about 2 bars before the one we got kicked out of."

:D:D:D:D Yes...yes you did. And I was laughing my ass off.

:D Man, I've never been kicked out of a bar of my own accord. I did have to leave once because the douchebag that I had the misfortune of being friends with a long time ago, decided to get into an argument over a pool game with another guy, and they went outside and almost started a brawl. They got as far as grabbing each other's shirts at the neck and cocking their punching fists. :S The bar bouncer said the whole group had to leave. >:(
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban