RALFFERS

Need a new sig line

Alright, I'm really asking for it with this thread (:ph34r::D), but... I need a new sig line. My current one has been there for over a year.

By now, a lot of you know, or at least have met me personally - so come up with something that fits. Have fun. B|

And no, "DZ.com's pillow bitter" is NOT happening! :D
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Alright, I'm really asking for it with this thread (:ph34r::D), but... I need a new sig line. My current one has been there for over a year.

By now, a lot of you know, or at least have met me personally - so come up with something that fits. Have fun. B|

I suggest anything by Skymama.....:ph34r:
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I suggest anything by Skymama.....:ph34r:

Hmm, you drew a blank? That's not like you. :P

She didn't draw a blank. Look a little closer. She just stuck it in the middle of the "In reply to".

Rafflers - You know Airtwardo personally.

He's got tons of great quotes on here.

Even his dumbest statment is better than anything Divot has ever said:P

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Okay, here you go, I've always liked this one.

"What constitutes knowing someone? How long you've known them, or what happened during that time?" - Hugh Hefner

:)

I like it. :)

weve never met but heres my favorites. . .

the pain has a bad reaction, a blend of fear and passion. . . Tom Delonge

I nver wanted to be different, i just wanted to be me -- BME

"Only two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not certain about the former." ~Albert Einstein

political power grows from the barrel of a gun-- mao zedong

When one person suffers from a delusion its called insanity, when many people suffer from a delusion its called religion"--unknown

"Beer is proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy." -- BEN FRANLKIN

"To the serfs, religion is true.
To the intelligent, religion is false.
To the rulers, religion is useful. "

Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be.
- George Sheehan
if you dont live for something youll die for nothing-- Jamie Jasta, lead singer for Hatebreed

We live for the nights we'll never remember with the people we'll never forget--

"if you tell a big enough lie, and tell it enough, eventually it will become true." -- Adolf Hitler

Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something great. --Last words of Pancho Villa

If Guns Kill People Then...?
Pencils mispell words
Cars make people drive drunk
Spoons make Rosie O'Donnell fat.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -Thomas Jefferson

I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."

"Every man dies. Not every man truely lives."

All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become." - Buddha

"If one man dies its a tragedy; If one million men die, its a statistic." --Stalin

Death is the ultimate rush, that’s why mother nature saved it till last. - Steve Morrell

edited to remove pointless ones.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

I suggest anything by Skymama.....

Sometimes I'll see a sig line quoted by me and I think, "what the hell? Where did I say that?" :o

Maybe one of these days I'll learn to keep my naughty thoughts in my head. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I suggest anything by Skymama.....

Sometimes I'll see a sig line quoted by me and I think, "what the hell? Where did I say that?" :o

Maybe one of these days I'll learn to keep my naughty thoughts in my head. :ph34r:

That will be the day you stop drinking wine and you become a glitter lover...:ph34r:
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

OK-from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of the performer's parties. You had known Twardo and myself for a couple of hours and we told you.

"I think we'll just drag you behind a tree and fuck you-it's not like you're gonna run away"

It took you a few seconds to decide if you were going to laugh at that one-but you did. That's when we figured out you were going to be OK.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

OK-from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of the performer's parties. You had known Twardo and myself for a couple of hours and we told you.

"I think we'll just drag you behind a tree and fuck you-it's not like you're gonna run away"

It took you a few seconds to decide if you were going to laugh at that one-but you did. That's when we figured out you were going to be OK.

He laughed until you got to the tree.:|

Now it's easier to laug than it is to cry.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Sometimes I'll see a sig line quoted by me and I think, "what the hell? Where did I say that?"

Most of the time if I'm quoted in a sig line-it's something I said either in person or on the phone. I don't really post anything quote worthy.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Sometimes I'll see a sig line quoted by me and I think, "what the hell? Where did I say that?"

Most of the time if I'm quoted in a sig line-it's something I said either in person or on the phone. I don't really post anything quote worthy.

True, that.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

:D

Now I just gotta figure out how to turn that into a sig line.

My motto for life: Beer has food value, but food has no beer value

Similar to the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers, "Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope." ;)
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

He laughed until you got to the tree.

Laugh, squeal-there's really not a big difference.

Not after you finally got the gag on him...:)

I thought that was Divot . . . AKA "Gag Boy"

He grabs ya by the ears and then yer gagging?

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

He grabs ya by the ears and then yer gagging?

Only if you actually open your eyes and look at him . . . other than that I see no danger.