OlympiaStoica

Weekend Numbers - September 18th - 19th

:|:0:0

For the first time this year, I just didn't feel like jumping. I got dragged to the dz yesterday and sat on the ground with my little doggie; 3K of clouds starting at 4K didn't encourage me much either.

Today I didn't even bother ... spending some quality time with my wallet (shopping) and my broom and mop :ph34r: ...

O

0:0:0

"No hits, no runs, no errors"

Still nursing a wicked sprained ankle from a stupid landing three weeks ago. [:/]

Spent a lot of time re-reading lots of canopy control stuff, hoping it will help me keep from getting broken again.

The choices we make have consequences, for us & for others!

0; 0 ; 0
was ill yesterday so no jumping, but met Remster and Chck Blue this weekend. Plus I packed 5 reserves, so all in all a good weekend.
Just wish my missus was here to put some numbers in :P

scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

met Remster and Chck Blue this weekend

Well no wonder you were ill! ;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

:):1:0

Only one jump but it was interesting to say the least. It was from a hellicopter and my chest strap got stuck on a hook on the skid so I was basically dangling by my chest strap. A tad bit on the terrifying side. But it all turned out ok and there's video of the entire thing. I'll post it after I get home from work and edit it.

Beer for first working tandems in Deeland.

A tandem master in Deland, you're Mr. Bigshot now! Remember us little people now that you're so cool. ;)
Congrats! B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

:):21:lots of :D

Wow what a weekend! Well, It actually started Wednesday for me. Here is the breakdown.

I went through the Tandem Instructor Certification Course (Strong) and have completed both Phase 1 and Phase 2 and am now an official Tandem Instructor. I took paying customers on Saturday and Sunday.

12 tandems
3 AFF
6 static line
4 fun jumps at Skydive Kentucky

This past week has been one of best ever in my skydiving career. I went to Skydive Kentucky not knowing a soul there and left with many new close friends that will be without a doubt lifelong friends. I miss everyone so much already.

Work on a Monday morning after such an amazing 5 days sucks!
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

:)
4 FF, 1 tandem vid, and a sweet-ass full alti canopy fight in the huge white puffies. Worked on my turn the whole way down and that will make your arms sore. I was out with one other and landed while she still had 3k to go on me.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama