iluvtofly

How NOT to exit a helicopter.

Yikes! Glad you got out of that predicament unscathed! :o

Now you have a couple of "no shit there I was..." stories to tell. :D

And that's how I started the story all weekend. :D:D

:D:D:D

I have so many of my own, I still don't know how I'm still around today! :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

but what i really want to know is (cause i see from your profile you work in medical billing ) is why cant a hospital get all the damn bills mailed out in lets say 60 days, we're ( our insurance ) still get f-ing bills over a year later. if i tried to pull that crap as a business owner, i would be fired.

but what i really want to know is (cause i see from your profile you work in medical billing ) is why cant a hospital get all the damn bills mailed out in lets say 60 days, we're ( our insurance ) still get f-ing bills over a year later. if i tried to pull that crap as a business owner, i would be fired.

I'm not on that end of the billing...I'm in accounts receivable for an urgent care company. I sometimes get payments from insurance companys for bills that are 2 or 3 years old.

I can answer the question but that would be a different topic and well we cant get off topic...:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I can answer the question but that would be a different topic and well we cant get off topic...:P

Like that ever stopped anybody on here... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Wimp! Would have been real exciting to land with the whirly bird like that!! he he he That would have been a great log entry, and that pilot was good enough to make it happen safely!! B|

Thought i taught you about snag points with the SF mystery AC last June? Short memory eh? LOL

Hey, glad you made it and you did walk away with a great story and learning experience.

I see a camera on your head, video?

Here is the video from my camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbzHwjiaUNw

Was that a GoPro?:D:D:)

I wonder how many people do that - it seems like it would be a common snag point if you are a bumpy brother.

. . . and side note . . . if you stare into the sun too much it will burn your camera up.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

well other than the fact that you put the other guy directly in the sun, good watch! :D:ph34r:;)

srsly though glad you made it out ok!!
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

I hear no panic in your voice. Great job kid!! :)

The panic was all in her head "motherfucker! I'm stuck! Shit! FUCK! GODDAMNIT!"

:D

You say that just because you would scream like a little girl.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Here's how 100 jump wonders with Mad SkiLLz do it... :P:):D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FuOJ_t8paA&fmt=35

Freefallin by Tom Petty??? Really??? :D:D:D

That almost a dock almost hurt - a lot!:D:ph34r:

Here's how 100 jump wonders with Mad SkiLLz do it... :P:):D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FuOJ_t8paA&fmt=35

DUUUUDE.. you blew the exit shot... Cain at least got you falling away looking at the ground.....:ph34r:

Distracted much??:)

I know!!! It took me a second and then I remembered.....
..... 'I have a GoPro on my helmet' that requires 100% attention. ;):D:D

PS- I know it's not really a 'laughing matter'. Please send all hate mail via PM. Thanks. :P
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

Was that a GoPro?:D:D:)

I wonder how many people do that - it seems like it would be a common snag point if you are a bumpy brother.

. . . and side note . . . if you stare into the sun too much it will burn your camera up.

Not a GoPro...a CX100. And thanks for the tip on the sun.

Thanks. I tried to stay as calm as I could. But I was worried about what would happen if I couldn't get unstuck. As I said before, talking to the pilot later he said he could have landed with me like that. But that thought never once crossed my mind. So there was a bit of panic inside my head.

Thanks. I tried to stay as calm as I could. But I was worried about what would happen if I couldn't get unstuck. As I said before, talking to the pilot later he said he could have landed with me like that. But that thought never once crossed my mind. So there was a bit of panic inside my head.

Well, what if he was lowering you to the ground and your chest strap broke or ripped free and you end up too low to do anything about it? :o