kasch

vicks vapor rub

i haven't used vicks in ages but a well endowed coworker was just telling me how she's been using vicks the past few nights. so i asked, "the chest rub?" she said yes, and then i started day dreaming about rubbing vicks on her boobs....to help her relieve her allergies of course.

friends help friends relieve sinus pressure.
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

i haven't used vicks in ages but a well endowed coworker was just telling me how she's been using vicks the past few nights. so i asked, "the chest rub?" she said yes, and then i started day dreaming about rubbing vicks on her boobs....to help her relieve her allergies of course.

friends help friends relieve sinus pressure.

It's better than Head and Shoulders!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I always have someone my bag.

I use it a few times a week but not for a stuffy nose. I use it when i have to work with smelly ass patients who have no idea how to shower or wash their damn clothes.

Edited to add:

Where is the option for OTHER?
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Edited to add:

It's a CHEST rub!

and you ain't putting that shit anywhere near my junk. i had icy/hot slip down there once when i was rubbing it into a pulled muscle and that was NOT fun!

on a similar note, never use sun tan lotion as a substitute for lotion lotion....it burns when introduced to friction
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Edited to add:

It's a CHEST rub!

and you ain't putting that shit anywhere near my junk. i had icy/hot slip down there once when i was rubbing it into a pulled muscle and that was NOT fun!

on a similar note, never use sun tan lotion as a substitute for lotion lotion....it burns when introduced to friction

It is a nose smell protector...:P:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

is that what they are always rubbing under their nose in the morgue in movies? i thought it was vasaline.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Nah-but I guess not many of us remember the story

You'd figure that Vicks would be the best of both worlds.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I can't believe that "Head and Shoulders" has finally lost the humor it should have.
Sad Day.[:/]

You're just dating yourself. When was the last time you saw an ad on TV for "Head and Shoulders"? It's certainly not one of the "sexy" shampoos.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

is there a thread link? or maybe someone can post the story? i'm curious

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

I can't believe that "Head and Shoulders" has finally lost the humor it should have.
Sad Day.[:/]

You're just dating yourself. When was the last time you saw an ad on TV for "Head and Shoulders"? It's certainly not one of the "sexy" shampoos.

Et Tu Brute?

It is a nose smell protector...:P:D

I have heard from Homicide cops that it is good to rub under your nose before arriving at a death scene that may be several days old. B|

The guys that pick up roadkill around here use it too. Have you ever had to deal with a deer that's been dead for a few days in July?:o
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

You'd figure that Vicks would be the best of both worlds.:D

FWIW I laughed:D

Thanks Dude!

I feel better.

Not growing up here, I don't even know what you are talking about :| ...

O

i'll rub some on your chest if you want so you know what we're talking about:)

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

I'm just now seeing it, but I got the joke too. ;)

I use Vicks for my stuffy nose from allergies. I also just read that it helps soothe mosquito bites. If someone tries it, let us know how it works!

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I always have someone my bag.

Guessing that could be a problem with screening.

? Screening?

I guess you don't travel much - generally carrying someone in your bag is discouraged:D:P
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

I can't get the darn mosquitoes to lay down long enough to rub any ON 'em!

You're not trying hard enough. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon