turtlespeed

How do you feel about getting eaten?

That's funny.

Cannibalism was not the first thing that popped into my mindB|

So, I'm not the only one!:oB|

Glad theare are other perverts on here ... 'cause even after reading half way down the thread, I still didn't think this was about "cannibalism" :| ...

O

When I first saw it and who posted it.....I thought it was another Turtle and his wingmens attempt trying to convince the new girls here how "giving" they were again.:ph34r:

That's funny.

Cannibalism was not the first thing that popped into my mindB|

So, I'm not the only one!:oB|

phew i thought i might be myself. thank god there's others. now i know my perverted mind isnt all alone:P
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, all used up, and loudly proclaiming: Wow, what a ride!

How do you feel about getting eaten?

I'm not too sure I'm at all happy about the idea. Good thing I have an assortment of different instruments of destruction when it comes to killing zombies.:ph34r:

I don't think it's about zombies.

At a mill I used to work at, we would have some very strange discussions.
One of them was: If we were trapped in here with no food, who would get eaten first and why?

The end conclusion was that the fat people would be easier to catch and far better eating than those in decent shape.
We agreed that the Marine Corps vet who ran marathons and triathalons for fun would probably be both hardest to catch and worst eating, only good for stewmeat:o

I scored 38% on the Oatmeal quiz.

A co-worker and I use to have the same discussion.

Plane crash in the Andes full of folks we know...by the time they found us, the fuselage would have been turned into a diner with red checkerboard tablecloths and we've have GAINED 40 lbs!

Burp!! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

98% :o

Well DUH!

If you hadf yourreal avatar up, you would see that you are just all bones and all your friends are dogs!

Thanks for stepping it up for the Halloween season and putting on the mummy mask though!

:D:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You have a 79% chance of being eaten by your loved ones!

Best part about this quiz is I'm going to Iceland in a week on a backpacking trip and the people I'm going with were just having a debate on the merits of cannibalism. [:/]

nice knowing you all

Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

I have a 76% chance of getting eaten, but maybe that bacon wrap really was for my complexion. :o

I guess I'm alright with that.;)

You have a 100% chance of being eaten sweetie. ;) Why do you need to take a quiz to find that out? :D:D:D

You say these things like this just to torment me don't you?:D:D:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You have a 100% chance of being eaten sweetie. ;) Why do you need to take a quiz to find that out? :D:D:D

You and John might find this a fun holiday to celebrate....

www.steakandbjday.com/
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"