Southern_Man

Post-nuptial shut-off

Oh the math is out the window.... I lost count... Gotta be getting close tho :$:D

If you aren't already, that is...

Well considering Ive seen my GYN about 27 times in the last three weeks, Im pretty sure I would know if Im preggers by now... Gimme two weeks and I'll let you know if we've got a baby Stalder on the way.

Princess is letting you keep your name?:D:D:D

Well... no... but itll be a stalder baby until we set a damn date. Jeez louise this wedding crap is absolutely ridiculous. HOW in the world to ladies plan a weddding for 1-3 years?!! I mean really, I would like to know....

Yall need to have a good old fashion Alabama wedding...

Requires a couple dozen cases of PBR or Budweiser, a shotgun (which, I believe yall already have) and a drunk hillbilly named bubba to do the ceremony.

And if they are worried about a mini princess, there may well be a few shotguns present as well.B|

Rather have a whole bunch of shotguns than a whole bunch of rusty coathangers.

They will mess up all the suits!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Oh the math is out the window.... I lost count... Gotta be getting close tho :$:D

Well considering Ive seen my GYN about 27 times in the last three weeks, Im pretty sure I would know if Im preggers by now... Gimme two weeks and I'll let you know if we've got a baby Stalder on the way.

Well... no... but itll be a stalder baby until we set a damn date. Jeez louise this wedding crap is absolutely ridiculous. HOW in the world to ladies plan a weddding for 1-3 years?!! I mean really, I would like to know....

Requires a couple dozen cases of PBR or Budweiser, a shotgun (which, I believe yall already have) and a drunk hillbilly named bubba to do the ceremony.

Nah, all you need is Cap'n Cuervo (he's an ordained minister) a few friends and do it at the beach. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Nah, all you need is Cap'n Cuervo (he's an ordained minister) a few friends and do it at the beach. B|

Funny you should say that... that was her idea!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

And if they are worried about a mini princess, there may well be a few shotguns present as well.B|

Rather have a whole bunch of shotguns than a whole bunch of rusty coathangers.

They will mess up all the suits!

Well - if you call overalls suits . . . I guess it might.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Funny you should say that... that was her idea!

I love Cap'n Jimbo. One of the best guys I've ever met and known in this sport. Would give the shirt off his back to help you. Lots of good times with him back in the day. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

NOW I find out Cuervo is a minister! Turtle did offer... I think he counts as an alabama bubba....

Wow, I'm either the only person to actually experience the Shut-Off or I am the only one who will actually write about it. Seems like it is pretty common according to people I talk to.

Greatest chemical substance known to prohibit sex in a marriage:

Wedding Cake.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I've been married for 21 years and I won't say I've been shut off, but at some point it changed from doing it when I wanted (daily), to doing only when she wants it (roughly bi-weekly). I think that happened at about the 5 year mark.

I know some females who consider it their duty to keep their husband satisfied that way .. and others (like my wife) who will only do it if she's actually into it.

I've been married for 21 years and I won't say I've been shut off, but at some point it changed from doing it when I wanted (daily), to doing only when she wants it (roughly bi-weekly). I think that happened at about the 5 year mark.

I know some females who consider it their duty to keep their husband satisfied that way .. and others (like my wife) who will only do it if she's actually into it.

Isn't that the premise?

Aren't you supposed to be into it?:ph34r:

Wow, I'm either the only person to actually experience the Shut-Off or I am the only one who will actually write about it. Seems like it is pretty common according to people I talk to.

It's pretty common ... most married people won't admit to it ... their marriage is always perfect ... and "superior" to everyone else's marriage. How do I know? I've been there ... 10 years!!!!

O

It's pretty common ... most married people won't admit to it ... their marriage is always perfect ... and "superior" to everyone else's marriage. How do I know? I've been there ... 10 years!!!!

O

Married people may not talk about it but divorced people usually will.

Blah, if I waited until she was into it I would have been waiting forever. That woman was like a camel in the desert. I lasted 15 years but only because there were kids involved.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

Been married for 3 years (were together 7 years before the ceremony).

Sex just keeps getting better - for both of us. I'll 'get ready' for him and he LOVES helping me (if ya know what I mean B|). We still truly enjoy sex with each other, tell each other our fantasies and try to accommodate the other's needs...as outlandish as they sometimes might be.

Not having kids probably helps this along though. I wonder if you made a survey that added in kids, if that would show you the 'shut-off' point.

Yeah, sometimes getting cut off coincides with the foreplay being the 5 goal-oriented minutes before sex, instead of a more significant period of playful fun.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Yeah, sometimes getting cut off coincides with the foreplay being the 5 goal-oriented minutes before sex, instead of a more significant period of playful fun.

Wendy P.

voice of experience? :D

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Not having kids probably helps this along though. I wonder if you made a survey that added in kids, if that would show you the 'shut-off' point.

You gotta have a locking bedroom door and you sometimes have to be quieter than you want. :D But then there are the times when they all get on the big yellow bus for the day.;)

Back at K-Dub, like Turtle said, did your guy go blind or something?:S Some guys can be pretty stupid.:D

it changed from doing it when I wanted (daily), to doing only when she wants it (roughly bi-weekly). I think that happened at about the 5 year mark.

Daily? Bi-weekly?

The usual progression is:

Tri-weekly
Try weekly
Try weakly

Tri what?? ;)
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

Married/divorced guys and girls: how long after the ceremony did it take for your wives/husbands to start shutting you off?

If you want to post but don't want it associated with your user name (i.e. you are still married) then you can PM me and I will post it for you.

been together 32 years now, hasn;t happened yet!