Southern_Man

Post-nuptial shut-off

Thank you guys. We are very happy, and look forward to a long and happy marriage. The only way this couldve been better was at a boogie, out of some aircraft with all of you buttholes there :P

Now, I ask again... where are all the drunk sluts you promised me??

DAAAAAAAAAAAAmn!

All I was promised was pictures!

Honey moon pics - but still - DAAAAAAAmn!

He was supposed to be my mister of honor, his main job being to take care of all the slutty drunken cousins :P

Thank you guys. We are very happy, and look forward to a long and happy marriage. The only way this couldve been better was at a boogie, out of some aircraft with all of you buttholes there :P

Now, I ask again... where are all the drunk sluts you promised me??

DAAAAAAAAAAAAmn!

All I was promised was pictures!

Honey moon pics - but still - DAAAAAAAmn!

He was supposed to be my mister of honor, his main job being to take care of all the slutty drunken cousins :P

Its a difficult job... but someones gotta do them it.

ETA: Does this mean I'm off the hook for having to wear the dress???
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Copngrats on getting married!!! :)
Now get off the computer and go enjoy your honeymoon.

Thanks! sadly, he's at work [:/] The official honeymoon will likely come over Christmas :)

You should come to Ft Campbell... No chance your family will come ruin it.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

Oh we loved our ceremony! We got married at the courthouse by one of the probate judge's secretaries in a room filled with mount deer and antlers.

Antlers from the wedding photo attached.

Thanks! sadly, he's at work [:/] The official honeymoon will likely come over Christmas :)

You know that's 3 months away, right?

I hope you just meant honeymoon, not consumation.:S:D:D

Vskydiver and I didn't really get a honeymoon until after 4 kids and 12 years, so I can't really talk. Hell, every day's a honeymoon if you want it to be. B|

Vskydiver and I didn't really get a honeymoon until after 4 kids and 12 years, so I can't really talk. Hell, every day's a honeymoon if you want it to be. B|

I was married in October, but because of starting a new job several months earlier, didn't go on the honeymoon until May of the following year, but hell, it was worth the wait! One week in Maui! B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yes, we're saving consummation for the honeymoon :P:D

In all seriousness, I agree with "everyday is a honeymoon." Just because we arent in some exotic location does not mean we as happy as we can possibly be :)