cloudseeker2001

any sub-sea guys here?

I'm looking to make a career change and in need of some advice. :)

Ask porpoishead.

He is way to busy reply, he is chatting with me at the moment.....:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Ask porpoishead.

He is way to busy reply, he is chatting with me at the moment.....:P

So you're just too busy to chat with me then?

I see how it is.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Tell Slutfish to quit being flippant and send you his email address. He's a good guy. He'll give you straight answers (eventually). :D

I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

If you are looking for something sub-sea, this is where I went.

http://www.navy.com/navy/careers/special-operations/diver.html

If you're going to be dumb, your going to be tough.:D
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

agreed.. most are way over priced and a bunch of fucking bullshit for the same certificate...no matter which dive school you go to when you graduate you don't know jack shit and you will be a tender for approx 2yrs or longer depending on how long it takes us to work the stupid out of you...this goes for all the navy guys as well who transfer from the military to what we do with the exception of some nedu guys who have transitioned at a faster pace...

its a highly technical field and most times there is no room for error..anybody on the team fucks up and either somebody isn't coming home or you just blew tens of thousands of dollars and/or cost hundreds of thousands worth of damage or all of the above...its not all paradise its pretty fucking nerve racking a lot of times to operate at the level we do and being on life support 24-7.....if you're claustrophobic its not for you if you have sinus problems best to get them sorted before you even think about it we are constantly in in out of decompression and re-compression in deck chambers or lock outs/ bell transfers for excursions or storage in saturation....

if you're scared of shit in general its dark...its cold...there's monsters down there...you are all alone for hours at a time on bottom its just you and king neptunes people most times they dont bother you sometimes they flip the fuck out and go nuts and start fucking eachother up and you hope they leave you out of the scuffle..its the most beautiful thing in the world and at the same time it can go to hell in a hand basket really fucking fast and turn into pure horror...

if we have 100 tenders come out of that 100 maybe a handful will actually ever make the cut and actually become divers

if you have any questions give me a shout i will help out any way i can

cheap schools under 3k louisiana technical college has a cheap program and santa barbara community college also has one those are the ones i recommend short sweet cheap and you get the same certificate that you would form any where else for 25k+++++, and as i mentioned youll still be tending regardless and dumbfounded
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

LMAO... no scooby doo's where we get down swervy its surface supplied gas with heavy gear and surface decompression in chambers.....

and of course you can surface like a missile after a full bottom time on deep gas or air for that matter....we will let you do it only once:ph34r: then its gonna be a cold ride home as you will be in the deep freezer with groceries shortly afterward.....

and dave whats up bro long time no see.. whens the wedding???:D

Perry Farrell

LMAO... no scooby doo's where we get down swervy its surface supplied gas with heavy gear and surface decompression in chambers.....

That sounds bad ass!!

and of course you can surface like a missile after a full bottom time on deep gas or air for that matter....we will let you do it only once:ph34r: then its gonna be a cold ride home as you will be in the deep freezer with groceries shortly afterward.....

One and done? Dayum. In with the groceries, huh? Does anyone try to hit it while anyone's still warm? Cause you know if I didn't ask one of the other perverts will. ;):P;)
Always be kinder than you feel.

That sounds bad ass!!

One and done? Dayum. In with the groceries, huh? Does anyone try to hit it while anyone's still warm? Cause you know if I didn't ask one of the other perverts will. ;):P;)

If you veggitized - we'd all take turns. Is that better?:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

One and done? Dayum. In with the groceries, huh? Does anyone try to hit it while anyone's still warm? Cause you know if I didn't ask one of the other perverts will.

still warm? whaaat..this is you were talking about swervy?? i'd hit it cold too.. lick you like Popsicle all the way to the beach

but generally i like my cuties warm, no doubt so yeah we'd keep the hot water unit on you for a while:)
Perry Farrell

One and done? Dayum. In with the groceries, huh? Does anyone try to hit it while anyone's still warm? Cause you know if I didn't ask one of the other perverts will.

still warm? whaaat..this is you were talking about swervy?? i'd hit it cold too.. lick you like Popsicle all the way to the beach

but generally i like my cuties warm, no doubt so yeah we'd keep the hot water unit on you for a while:)

Awww..... such a gentleman!! You crack me up... good to see you back!! :)
Always be kinder than you feel.

That sounds bad ass!!

There was a post about that in the sick and twisted thread... very much sick and twisted.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

If you veggitized - we'd all take turns. Is that better?:ph34r:

I don't get it. [:/]

Veggetized = Became a vegetable . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

agreed.. most are way over priced and a bunch of fucking bullshit for the same certificate...no matter which dive school you go to when you graduate you don't know jack shit and you will be a tender for approx 2yrs or longer depending on how long it takes us to work the stupid out of you...this goes for all the navy guys as well who transfer from the military to what we do with the exception of some nedu guys who have transitioned at a faster pace...

its a highly technical field and most times there is no room for error..anybody on the team fucks up and either somebody isn't coming home or you just blew tens of thousands of dollars and/or cost hundreds of thousands worth of damage or all of the above...its not all paradise its pretty fucking nerve racking a lot of times to operate at the level we do and being on life support 24-7.....if you're claustrophobic its not for you if you have sinus problems best to get them sorted before you even think about it we are constantly in in out of decompression and re-compression in deck chambers or lock outs/ bell transfers for excursions or storage in saturation....

if you're scared of shit in general its dark...its cold...there's monsters down there...you are all alone for hours at a time on bottom its just you and king neptunes people most times they dont bother you sometimes they flip the fuck out and go nuts and start fucking eachother up and you hope they leave you out of the scuffle..its the most beautiful thing in the world and at the same time it can go to hell in a hand basket really fucking fast and turn into pure horror...

if we have 100 tenders come out of that 100 maybe a handful will actually ever make the cut and actually become divers

if you have any questions give me a shout i will help out any way i can

cheap schools under 3k louisiana technical college has a cheap program and santa barbara community college also has one those are the ones i recommend short sweet cheap and you get the same certificate that you would form any where else for 25k+++++, and as i mentioned youll still be tending regardless and dumbfounded

You at least get to talk funny.:D:D