JohnMitchell

Weirdest place you've misplaced your cell phone.

I just found my cell phone, after looking all over the house and in the cars with no luck. It was in the bottom of my rubber boot in the garage.:S Now I remember - cell phone in the pocket of work jeans, fell thru a hole in the pocket, down the leg, into the boot.

Forgot all about ( or aboot it, as they say up North) when I took 'em off.

Finally I heard my boot ringing from in the garage.:D

I just found my cell phone, after looking all over the house and in the cars with no luck. It was in the bottom of my rubber boot in the garage.:S Now I remember - cell phone in the pocket of work jeans, fell thru a hole in the pocket, down the leg, into the boot.

Evidently the parrot in the freezer was needing to make a call. That is where I found it a year ago. The chicken was still in there too.;)

I think I left it there when I was putting grocerys away and just set it in there. No problem with the pohone after either. LG makes decent stuff.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

A buddy of mine wedged his in the bicycle rack on his car while he was unloading some stuff. He lost it for several days and ordered a new phone, and eventually found the old one still on the roof of his car haha. Once, mine fell out of my pocket in my pickup truck and ended up under the carpet behind the seat, and i didn't find it for 8-10 months

in a plastic bag full of leaves, which i had raked from the front yard...

it had been in my shirt pocket, and i had been working, like as if, i were an entire crew.....bending over, and
stuffing 6 or 8 trash bags full... for pickup by the garbage men the next morning....

a few hours later, wanted to make a call,, and could not for the life of me, figure out where my phone was....
Luckily it was turned On, and so i grabbed the house phone, and dialed the number... wandered all over the house doing that, and finally went into the front yard,,, where i could hear the faint ringing sound of my phone, out near the curb..
Even still,,, it took lots of work, to find the correct bag, and then search through it , til i relocated my cell phone..
ever since then , when raking leaves.... i always make sure to keep the phone in my pants pocket,,,, and i make sure that the one i choose, has no holes in it...:oB|;)
jmy

Shagging tandems, get back in the hanger, no phone in clip.

Wearing a t-shirt & hoodie. Go to look for phone while the wife calls it.

Can hear it ring, walk to it, walk to it, walk to it.

In circles by now. Look down & realize it some how popped out of the clip & ended up in the fold of my hoodie at my belly!

Felt VERY stupid...........:|

I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Evidently the parrot in the freezer was needing to make a call. That is where I found it a year ago.

Valinda lost hers in the freezer section at the grocery store one day, right in the Thanksgiving turkeys. Whoever found it was using it, so we stopped service to it. By that afternoon the guilty party, some backwoods trailer trash geezer, called to say "hey, I found your phone." He was at a tavern (duh) which just happened to be down the road from the DZ and owned by a jumper. I was at work that evening, but she went down there and retrieved her phone, bought the jerk a beer for his "reward." Wish I could have been there to chat with the guy. :|

With me it's keys. In one apartment I'd commonly leave them on the windowsill, but not always (my mother used to accuse me of shutting my eyes, turning around three times, and throwing them over my shoulder).

They fell off the windowsill, and into the hem of the curtains at the window. Took me about three days to find them.

Now they live in the car, in my nice locked garage.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Can hear it ring, walk to it, walk to it, walk to it.

In circles by now. Look down & realize it some how popped out of the clip & ended up in the fold of my hoodie at my belly!

Felt VERY stupid...........:|

:D:D

Kind of like finding it in your rubber boot?:S:D

Yep! :$
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

I used to have a Motorola KRZR (small, slim phone) that would fit into the army PT shorts... Some days I would keep it in my pocket when I left the barracks to go to PT. Well... I've lost that thing a few times, but it always turned up in my PT shorts.

I've also washed an iPod touch (32gig 2nd generation) they dont do to well after a washing... and drying.:)

Now I have the otterbox on my 3g, have a iphone 4 waiting for me when I get home, and have the otterbox for that one... then selling the iphone and ipod so I dont risk washing them.

Its hard for me to lose my phone now, even now, in Iraq, its sitting on my table next to the bed.

"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Years and years ago I couldn't find my cell phone to save my life. I was on call for work and was freaking because the cops needed to get ahold of me because there was going to be a big drug round up that I was going to be needed for to issue the arrest warrants. I wasn't staying home all night waiting for their call so they were going to call my cell when they were ready for me. As a last resort I ended up having them call my then boyfriend's (now my xH) cell to get me.

Where did I eventually find my cell phone? A couple of days later it was buried in the kitty litter box. I found it while I was "scooping". I still wonder if it was my little Sydney Lynn or McGarrett who put it there. :D

Always be kinder than you feel.

I've "misplaced" my cellphone into a toilet before.

That was a shitty day.

Theres always one shit starter...
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

That was a shitty day.

I figures that McSwervy would be starting shit today.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

That was a shitty day.

She didnt... look who I quoted. :P

But, she did bring up a shitty phone... wonder how the reception was?

That was a shitty day.

She didnt... look who I quoted. :P

But, she did bring up a shitty phone... wonder how the reception was?

Shitty.

Amazingly, I've never lost a cellphone outdoors, but I mislay mine around the house all the time. In fact, just about the only calls I make on the landline these days are to help me track down my cellphone!

Least expected place I ever found it was in a waste basket - that could only have happened through my cat knocking it off the bedside table. :D

Where did I eventually find my cell phone? A couple of days later it was buried in the kitty litter box. I found it while I was "scooping". I still wonder if it was my little Sydney Lynn or McGarrett who put it there. :D

Never lost my cell phones before but one morning my hearing aid wasn't where it was supposed to be. I went into a panic, looking all over for it to no avail. At the time I was still working, and the aid was a must-have for me. After 3 days I said fuck it and went and bought a new one. Yeah, 700 motherfucking dollars. [:/]

Well, some 2 years later the dryer went kaput and I had to pull it out and get a new one in. There it was on the floor partially hidden among the dust bunnies, yeah the missing hearing aid. >:(

Whadaya know? It still worked perfectly! Just needed a good cleaning over! B|

Goddamn cats :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Not sure this counts as lost.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20017448-504083.html