d_squared431

This is the be nice to Shah thread.

Shah, you really know what to say to get everyone's panties in a bunch, and you do it so effortlessly, that's awesome bro!

I believe that would qualify as a talent, honed so well that sometimes it's unintentional:ph34r:.

And congrats on getting good at packing :)
Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Congratulations on the A-license ... it must be exciting ... it has been a long time coming.
O

16 months I think? I have to check my log book.
But throwing a rod does slow things down. And other things which hurt more than tht also came up.
But thank you.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

BE NICE

It's just a question! I ask people that in the Intros forum too. We have to teach the newbies the rules from the get-go. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Congrats also on getting your A license. Did you buy beer?

Yes mam I did.
My instructions were to
1) Land safe
2) Take of the rig and place it on the packing mat.
3) Walk directly over to the local bar procure a case of beer and place it in the fridge for consumption at sunset.
Thus I walked over to the local bar, 100m while wearing my alit and my Bevsuit jumping suit thing...
It's a biker bar so I got some odd looks. Which I'm actually kind of use to.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

BE NICE

It's just a question! I ask people that in the Intros forum too. We have to teach the newbies the rules from the get-go. ;)

Did you know that I did a search for Skymama posts that had Welcome in them in the Intro and Greets and it came back with 2952....:ph34r:

Did you miss a few since there are more threads there than that:)

Did you miss a few since there are more threads there than that

Yes, I've missed some, Deedy will tell you that. :ph34r: I can't remember when I started welcoming people, it just seemed the nice thing to do. Also, when I travel for a week or more, there's usually too many threads for me to catch up on in all my forums, so no one gets welcomed on those weeks. Plus, sometimes people post to that forum and it's not their first post. Wow...2952. I should give a prize to the 3000th person!

So, anyway...back to Shah. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

And I've stood up for him before -

You must be less than a size 8.:ph34r:

My size has nothing to do with the way he talks to people!! :P And he strikes me as fundamentally a kind person, even though I disagree with most of what he says! I mean, his thread about how his engineer friend didn't "have game"... It was kinda sweet that he cared so much about his friend, despite all the misguided advice Shah was feeding him!! :D:D
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Did you miss a few since there are more threads there than that

Yes, I've missed some, Deedy will tell you that. :ph34r: I can't remember when I started welcoming people, it just seemed the nice thing to do. Also, when I travel for a week or more, there's usually too many threads for me to catch up on in all my forums, so no one gets welcomed on those weeks. Plus, sometimes people post to that forum and it's not their first post. Wow...2952. I should give a prize to the 3000th person!

So, anyway...back to Shah. :P

Y know - you could designate someone - rather ask that person to do the nice thing and take over the welcoming part.

I would do that, and even be nice, if you asked.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I agree - I'm surprised some of what is said to him doesn't get flagged as PA's. And I've stood up for him before - I don't always like *what* he says, but I can respect the fact that he voices/defends his opinions without putting down other people in the process. In my books, that makes him a nice guy :)

Well said Nat!

Shah - way to go on the "A" buddy! Have fun, be safe, and keep doin what ya do! B|

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

BE NICE

Speaking of the into section, I was picking up your slack on the welcoming of new posters. ;)

(I really didnt mind, I needed to add to my post numbers anyways..) :P:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

BE NICE

Speaking of the into section, I was picking up your slack on the welcoming of new posters. ;)

(I really didnt mind, I needed to add to my post numbers anyways..) :P:D

Hows it coming along? I think I'm beating you.

I might need to go welcome the newbies too...
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message