wildcard451

Couples-themed Halloween costumes...

9 times out of 10 they're lame; kind of like people dressing their pets to match their costumes.

But when they work, they're completely inspired :D

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

9 times out of 10 they're lame; kind of like people dressing their pets to match their costumes.

But when they work, they're completely inspired :D

Wendy P.

My favorite was the Cutaway and Reserve Handle at the halloween boogie in Atlanta.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Both soft pillows, or did one person have to be D-shaped?:S

I want to say that the Silver was a large cardboard tube wrapped in foil. Maybe painted silver. Impressive job, well made.

I think they had t shirts on that had a 1 and a 2 on them.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I want to say that the Silver was a large cardboard tube wrapped in foil. Maybe painted silver. Impressive job, well made.

Found my photo. That was a great costume!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/krisanne/290116302/in/dateposted/
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Naughty Priest and Nun.
Prison guard and prisoner.

V and I are going as Star Trek peeps this year.

Seven-of-Nine?:)We'll need pics posted.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Yep - I was wrong -
loks like vent pipe and no t shirts[:/] - see what getting old does to your memory?

Yep - I was wrong -
loks like vent pipe and no t shirts[:/] - see what getting old does to your memory?

You know, I think there might have been a Thing 1 and Thing 2 at that boogie, too... maybe you're mixing up the costumes.

It's possible it's not so much getting old but that your memory of that particular evening might be a bit muddled from the party favors. And by that, of course, I mean you probably just ate a wee bit too much candy. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Yep - I was wrong -

You know, I think there might have been a Thing 1 and Thing 2 at that boogie, too... maybe you're mixing up the costumes.

It's possible it's not so much getting old but that your memory of that particular evening might be a bit muddled from the party favors. And by that, of course, I mean you probably just ate a wee bit too much candy. :)

Well there was this whole thing about a midget 100 way team that was in constant freefall inside the disco ball . . . but that is all hearsay and conjecture.:)
OOOOH and some Smurfs showed up!

As they walked through the door, "Someone's" Comment was: Did what I think I saw just . . . did that just really happen? :D:D:D

I didn't react quick enough or I would Have answered with a strange look - "Did WHAT just really happen?":D:D:D

I vote awesome! I love Halloween :)
Pirate and pirate wench
Batman and Catwoman
two boobies

Diana and Dodi . . . it is Haloween after all.:)

I would not want to be the guy in that couple dressed as a boob. :S

That could be two chicks.

I knew two guys who went as the Bartles and James guys (this was years ago when B&J advertised wine coolers heavily on TV)

"We thank you for your support"
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

This one was great! http://www.flickr.com/photos/krisanne/290108659/in/dateposted/

Cue in MC Hammer's "Addams Groove" hit song

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

my buddy and i were the blues brothers... we went all out and even grew out our facial hair. but i have always wanted to do a priest and a bunch of nuns

ooooooo yeah! I'd go as a dirty priest with Banesanura, Cheach, iluv2fly, k-dubs and skootz as the dirty nuns... :):D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

my buddy and i were the blues brothers... we went all out and even grew out our facial hair. but i have always wanted to do a priest and a bunch of nuns

ooooooo yeah! I'd go as a dirty priest with Banesanura, Cheach, iluv2fly, k-dubs and skootz as the dirty nuns... :):D

Before or after the impending divorce?

That would be dirty pirate hooker nuns to you!

I am sweet and innocent after all.

ooooooo yeah! If I was single, I'd go as a dirty priest with Banesanura, Cheach, iluv2fly, k-dubs and skootz as the dirty nuns... :):D

Before or after the impending divorce?

Touche`, edited for brevity. :S:D