jdthomas

Moab/Arches park tips

I am off to Arches natl park on Friday, going to be on a photo hiking trip and have prowled the photo forums of a canon camera users site.. now I am asking the dz.com people.. what is your favorite hike in Arches/Moab area?
Thanks
Joe
www.greenboxphotography.com

My fav trails are the ones that end with exit points ;)

Seriously though I have heard top of the world is pretty cool as far as hiking and photo ops go. Our hiking was limited to things we could jump off of.

"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

Go by the vistors center in Moab and they have more info for you than you can handle. Rent a jeep as well and go jeeping. I think some river campanies still offer some float trips this late in the year. And too, Arches is cool, Canyonlands kicks ass!

Have some Deadhorse beer at the Moab Brewery!:)

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

I am off to Arches natl park on Friday, going to be on a photo hiking trip and have prowled the photo forums of a canon camera users site.. now I am asking the dz.com people.. what is your favorite hike in Arches/Moab area?
Thanks
Joe

All the trails in Arches are way cool.

You should have gone during the Moab Boogie and you could have JUMPED into the canyon.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.