BillyVance

Yeah! Fuck you Florida Gators! 31-6 Bitches!!!!

Yeah even though Alabama shut Florida out of the end zone, I was not 100% happy with the way Alabama's offense played in the 2nd half, but damn! Alabama's defense bent, but didn't break!

Three times the Gators got inside Alabama's 5 yard line, and they only came up with 3 points. You can't beat the nation's #1 team on the road committing 4 turnovers to their none.

You sure you really want to face Alabama in the SEC title game? :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yeah even though Alabama shut Florida out of the end zone, I was not 100% happy with the way Alabama's offense played in the 2nd half, but damn! Alabama's defense bent, but didn't break!

Three times the Gators got inside Alabama's 5 yard line, and they only came up with 3 points. You can't beat the nation's #1 team on the road committing 4 turnovers to their none.

You sure you really want to face Alabama in the SEC title game? :ph34r:

So instead of

its more like and then ?:D:ph34r::ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

If we had the same defense we had last week against Arkansas (1st half:P) the score would have been a bit closer. But then again Florida's offense was not as good as Arkansas'....so it might not have made much of a difference :S

Billy, wouldn't that be kick ass if Bama and Auburn both are undefeated come the Iron Bowl? Talk about an historical game! I need to score some tickets B|

glad to see FL get kicked but hated for AL gain more confidence, SC plays them next week

I hope Billvon and Quade are up for it.

Is Lucky the Wide receiver? Rhys must be the Deep safety.:D:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Total domination........not a Bama fan, but I love it when somebody sticks it to Urban. He said Florida had the athletes to play with the Tide.....play what ? :)

Don

"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

If we had the same defense we had last week against Arkansas (1st half:P) the score would have been a bit closer. But then again Florida's offense was not as good as Arkansas'....so it might not have made much of a difference :S

Billy, wouldn't that be kick ass if Bama and Auburn both are undefeated come the Iron Bowl? Talk about an historical game! I need to score some tickets B|

If both Alabama and Auburn meet as 11-0 teams, expect ticket prices to skyrocket. [:/]

I'd love to know what was said in the locker room at half-time at the Arkansas game. Whatever it was, fuck, it worked! B| Yeah, I know there's been a lot of talk about the defense being young and inexperienced, but I do think Arkansas is still a top 10 team, unless they prove me wrong. Mallet ripped us in yardage, but not in points. Florida did get slightly more yardage than Alabama, but they failed to score any touchdowns.

Alabama is #1 in the nation in scoring defense at 9 per game. Seems like they will bend, but not break. And they're getting better.

South Carolina is going to be a challenge, however, their QB Garcia can be rattled into making bad throws, and Alabama defends the run real well. The question is how will the Tide's offense do against SC's defense?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban