Slappie

Damn you SOBs are still around?

Got a co-worker who is taking lessons. We were talking about his experiences with jumping and such. Made me long for the sky. Then I came here and read some posts. :P

Damn I miss the sky [:/] the weather here in the Houston area has just be gorgeous the last couple of weeks. Perfect jumping weather.

Oh well... back to real life. Figured I would pop on say hi. Oh and let those who remember or know me. I'm gunna be a dad in Feb. Yup! I did it. My wife and I will be having a boy in Feb 2011.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Congratulations! And yes,it's been great jumping weather :)
Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Got a co-worker who is taking lessons. We were talking about his experiences with jumping and such. Made me long for the sky. Then I came here and read some posts. :P

Damn I miss the sky [:/] the weather here in the Houston area has just be gorgeous the last couple of weeks. Perfect jumping weather.

Oh well... back to real life. Figured I would pop on say hi. Oh and let those who remember or know me. I'm gunna be a dad in Feb. Yup! I did it. My wife and I will be having a boy in Feb 2011.

Holy Shit!

Damn!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

YAY a mini slappie! B|

Thanks for popping in!!! I was just reviewing the wedding pictures and wondering how you were doing...

xoxo
g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Awwwww a little Slappie

Dang what happened around here? I figured this post would be on the second page by now.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Awww, congratulations!! :)

Thanks for sharing the news. Good to see you!

Houston schools will never be the same.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

What do you mean be the same? They've still never recovered from when I went to school. Muahahahahaaa :)

What do you mean be the same? They've still never recovered from when I went to school. Muahahahahaaa :)

We know -

the school board still tell scary stories around the fire during thier spring break camping trip.

Something like the serial killer with a hook on one hand . . . but WORSE!

Cangratulations, My son is the best thing to ever happen to my life....been hard to do without my wife though!:ph34r:

Nice recovery . . .

It was a Houston school that banned me from the library junior or senior year... because they had computers in them.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

It was a Houston school that banned me from the library junior or senior year... because they had computers in them.

Sheeesh..... you are not supposed to get caught:ph34r:

It's a library . . . Slap slap slap slap . . . is very audible.

Nope, not even for that!

They were afraid that I might have an administrator account on the domain.

I didn't :)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

Nope, not even for that!

See... hacking a library.... gets you banned.... hacking somebody important... gets you a job in operations;)

And why not?

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

And why not?

Wendy P.

Well, not on THAT domain. :)

There was a whole thing about a student possibly having admin rights on a domain that has all kinds of personal info and school records or something...

Nope, not even for that!

See... hacking a library.... gets you banned.... hacking somebody important... gets you a job in operations;)

I don't hack.;)

They just did that as a precautionary measure.