Slappie

Badger, Badger, Badger....

Ok as far as going outa sync, you just need to let it run.. It will and does catch up and get back on sync.. Don't ask me how I know, I just do :S:D

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

There was this one time I was making jello when I was a kid and I remember sitting outside the fridge and waiting and waiting for it to harden. I kept opening it and sticking my finger in it and my mom kept yelling at me. It took forever.

I love jello. Specially green...

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

There was this one time (in band Camp). . .sticking my finger in it and my mom kept yelling at me. It took forever.

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Awww, how cute they are.

Now HERE is a VERY disturbing remake. I'm serious. Really. Think Bad trip, cause whoever remade this must have been on one. Don't say I didn't warn you. Not for the kiddies unless you want them up all night, screaming. Why am I even posting this? Don't bother unless you like disturbing, bloody, seizure inducing stuff. Of course, some of you do so, well, whatever...

I'll be quiet now. Scared, but quiet :o. Zeemax was right about Badgers being scary...

Dave

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

speaking of green jello...you did buy some right?

Did you realize that Sam's has it by the Gallon?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

after many, many more snakes, more revelations have come to me - I think the snake is the foul overlord behind all of this.

If you look closely as he glides across the sand, he has an eerily weird smirk on his face. Almost a sly grin.

Then the badger corps is back to bouncing and the stark contrast is almost flooring when you see it - the badgers have a far away, absent look on their face. Almost like the soul has been sucked out of them.

There are snake charmers in India. Who's to say this snake hasn't charmed the badgers and forced them to dance for his own perverted personal pleasure????

Makes one think it does....
Scars remind us that the past is real

Did anyone notice that Timmae has the same eyes as the snake?

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!

TIMEAHH!!!!

NOOOO! I....WONT.....DO.....YOUR.....DANCE...

I....WONT.....DO.....

I....

Badger-badger-badger-badger- please give me mushrooom-mushroom....
Scars remind us that the past is real

I'm glad someone bumped this and it wasn't me :P I finally did it.. I played it so long that the music stopped completely..

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

so tell us how long do you have left in the nice white padded room????:P:P

How would you know it's white? Mine was nice field green with flashes or black & white.. Was alot like a farm animal rave.. Then the mushrooms started marching.. When the snake showed up it blew my whole buzz and I woke up in front of this glowing computer screen.. Was as so sureal..