Slappie

Badger, Badger, Badger....

You know that apparently 3 people die in the UK every year because they are so afraid of Badgers that they dare not leave their house.

I know it seems like I have just made that up, but thats a gods honest true statistic I heard once. No whether or not the statisic itself was bollocks I can't rightly say... but damn funny if it is.

I know it seems like I have just made that up, but thats a gods honest true statistic I heard once. No whether or not the statisic itself was bollocks I can't rightly say... but damn funny if it is.

did ya know 35.6% of all stats are made up on the spot????

Hey who knows of some good fun little flash movies like this one?

Let's start a clearhouse thread of flash movies.. We'll waste other websites bandwidth :)

I loved that "Penis I don't like you" song that was hilarious, I emailed a link to my mom :o:D

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

its not true, i'm perfectly sane. I'm just allowed near shinny objects.... oooo tin foil!!!!!!!

i looked at the rest ot the guys site who made it... theres some pretty funny shit there... www.weebls-stuff.com plus i can buy a badger t shirt B|
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

anybody noticed that after about 20 snakes the words get off synch from the picture? The say mushroom-mushroom when the badger-badger-badgers are still doing the happy dance....

But the snake is always on cue.....
weird.
Scars remind us that the past is real

anybody noticed that after about 20 snakes the words get off synch from the picture?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Didnt notice that myself. But I DID notice that after about 4 3/4 hours the headache goes away, but the left eye is still twitching. :S

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

anybody noticed that after about 20 snakes the words get off synch from the picture? The say mushroom-mushroom when the badger-badger-badgers are still doing the happy dance....

But the snake is always on cue.....
weird.

I knew that it would get off synch.. but dayummmm watching it for 20 snakes!! Ummm weather must be bad in your part of the world huh?

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

no way, the badgers are pretty bad ass looking....

No way dude...that little orange viking kitty got some mean looking eyes. Plus, he got the toolz. He ready for some badger bashing.

And have you noticed, the first two badger groups have twelve, then the second two groups before the snake only have 11 badgers. Where that 12th son of a b*tch go to????? Maybe he's hiding behind the bush? Or you reckon he went to scare up the snake? That could be why the snake is always on cue even when the mushroom gets off....

Jump
Scars remind us that the past is real