d_squared431

Minding my own business doing my work at work and........

I see something out of the corner of my eye. My first thought was mouse. It wasnt a mouse it was a giant spider. OMG i HATE spiders! I swear it was the size of my hand.

Here I am looking for something to throw or spray at it and the only think i can find was a can of lysol disinfectant spray. You'd think that would phase that giant ass spider but NOOOOO...not one damn bit. I bet it is just waiting to make its move now. I will probably be mid pee in the bathroom when it will crawl under the door.:|

I wouldn't mind if that happened to my coworker though...:ph34r:
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I see something out of the corner of my eye. My first thought was mouse. It wasnt a mouse it was a giant spider. OMG i HATE spiders! I swear it was the size of my hand.

Here I am looking for something to throw or spray at it and the only think i can find was a can of lysol disinfectant spray. You'd think that would phase that giant ass spider but NOOOOO...not one damn bit. I bet it is just waiting to make its move now. I will probably be mid pee in the bathroom when it will crawl under the door.:|

Just trap it in a jar and put it outside where it can eat all the skeeters.. and sabre-tooth gnats.. and chiggers.... do it for YOU.... so the ones who actually DO bite you.. die a horrible living death as the spider injects its digestive fluids into it then sucks out the goo from the exoskeleton of its prey:ph34r::ph34r:

Dont be hurting poor cool spider!

Spiders = good

NO HURT SPIDER >:(>:(>:(
__

My mighty steed

Just trap it in a jar and put it outside where it can eat all the skeeters.. and sabre-tooth gnats.. and chiggers.... do it for YOU.... so the ones who actually DO bite you.. die a horrible living death as the spider injects its digestive fluids into it then sucks out the goo from the exoskeleton of its prey:ph34r::ph34r:

Um, That spider was like a the size of a vw bug and you want to capture it...?:o

I would rather it had been a mouse than a spider..I HATE SPIDERS!! I dont care if they are not doing any harm to me or not. If they are inside the house or my office I am finding a way to kill them.

They should just know, I know how to use a bottle of spray and am not afraid to stand 5ft aways as i try spray their asses. :P:ph34r:
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

Hate all ya want, but spiders are one of our best friends in the Bug world...they kill shit that kills us!

I have taught my son from day one, if he finds a spider in the house, how to catch it, and release it outside so it can eat the bugs we hate, and do us harm!

The only spiders that I kill if found in the house are black widows and brown recluses. They can fuck up my little girls. Not gonna let that happen if I can help it. Any others I catch and release.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I was internetting one night and saw a big ass flying roach land and start walking around.

So I grabbed the Raid and sprayed the mofo.....really just slowed him down.

The SOB just wouldn't die.
Sprayed the shit on him.....then I noticed.

I'd grabbed a can of spray starch.
In reality, the damn thing just stiffened up.

Grabbed the bastard and sent him on the one way trip down the sewer line.

Probably mutated into a monster flying gator roach in New York with snapper claws, etc.

Don't go away mad....just go away!

Sprays don't kill spiders.
My first guess in Florida by the size description, wolf spider.
I've seen 'em tackle roaches. Then kill and eat them!
That's good!

Wolf spiders are good little spiders.... harmless to people... ferocious hunters of other insects though...

Methinks you enjoyed writing that just a leeeeeetle to much.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Methinks you enjoyed writing that just a leeeeeetle to much.

Oui mon frère:)

I think the spiders have conspired to get me. Again I was just minding my own business sitting at home talking on the phone
and one started crawling up my leg.:o

now I keep having that feeling one is crawling on me...

I HATE THESE DAMN SPIDERS! >:(

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

I think the spiders have conspired to get me. Again I was just minding my own business sitting at home talking on the phone

Gee so which of their prey species are you trying to hide from them?????:):):)

I am not hiding anything from them, I swear!!:P

They are just picking on me....
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

Nope..not buyin it... you gots buglies:ph34r:

Nope..not buyin it... you gots buglies:ph34r:

u're fucking right; and she's NOT on the phone! :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

it's because you want to kill them.

I love spiders. They kill the bugs that I hate. I never kill spiders. I do not put them outside. They are welcome to live in my house all they want, and they never fuck with me.

Spiders are my friends. Bugs are not.

Well spiders bug the hell out of me...:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

That's good!

ive seen more of those giant fucking banana piders than wolf spiders here in FL.

either way im with you on this one D.

personally im not botherd by little spiders but the big huge wolf and banana spiders that could rip your arm off and beat you with it. . . yeeah not so much. ESPECIALLY in my house. . . i dont care wht they kill. if it catches me off guard in my house its dead.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

That's good!

ive seen more of those giant fucking banana piders than wolf spiders here in FL.

either way im with you on this one D.

personally im not botherd by little spiders but the big huge wolf and banana spiders that could rip your arm off and beat you with it. . . yeeah not so much. ESPECIALLY in my house. . . i dont care wht they kill. if it catches me off guard in my house its dead.

WUSSIE:ph34r:

DUUUUDE!! have you see those fucking things!! i swear to god you can hear them running across a wood floor!!
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.