d_squared431

Is it wrong to ................

a " scarecrow " dropping out of a tree unexpectedly in front of his car would scare the shi tea out of him !

A child sized one would be a difference maker . . . probably.

Hypothetically speaking - i would NEVER actually condone this!

. . . but a blood curdling scream after

An old childs bike with training wheels pushed out in front of his car might make a difference - maybe . . . just maybe - the pint sized scare crow riding the bike would leave a lasting impression.:)

Purely hypothetical.

I dunno, though, what if the kids were playing with dolls and bikes?:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yes, you can get into trouble. But use his speeding and the economy to your advantage. Inform local police that you have a lot of "speeders" in your neighborhood and that you would like them to monitor your neighborhood. Let them know they can catch a lot of speeders for tickets, which can raise their revenue.

and make sure you are NEVER speeding either.
People from a village close to mine asked for the cops to monitor the speed as they found that drivers were too fast in the area. MOST offenders were the same people who asked for the monitoring :D
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Yes, you can get into trouble. But use his speeding and the economy to your advantage. Inform local police that you have a lot of "speeders" in your neighborhood and that you would like them to monitor your neighborhood. Let them know they can catch a lot of speeders for tickets, which can raise their revenue.

and make sure you are NEVER speeding either.
People from a village close to mine asked for the cops to monitor the speed as they found that drivers were too fast in the area. MOST offenders were the same people who asked for the monitoring :D

Doesn't surprise me.
That seems to be a universal characteristic.
Those who rant the loudest against a behaviour, are probably engaging in that behaviour.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

In addition to Dave's post, I might add that doing anything to cause him to swerve _might_ create a more dangerous situation for the kiddos. My suggestion is for you and your neighbors to stand out there with video when he comes through the neighborhood and then take the video to the local police to see if they can have a talk with him.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

In addition to Dave's post, I might add that doing anything to cause him to swerve _might_ create a more dangerous situation for the kiddos. My suggestion is for you and your neighbors to stand out there with video when he comes through the neighborhood and then take the video to the local police to see if they can have a talk with him.

Do that but mark off 100' on the street and you can time his actual speed...B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Deedy:

In the future, first seek out advice from a competent professional, such as me. Here are some suggestions on how to slow down the creep:

(1) YouTube is your friend. Asshattishness has reached new levels of public perception. It takes but only a few hours for the world to become aware of a bitch in England throwing a cat in a trashcan. A video of the speeding dunce posted on youtube, with a creative amount of targeted marketing to sources on his Facebook friends, linkedin contacts, etc., will cause him to regret messing with Deedy.

(2) Since you know where he lives and know the truck, it is a fairly simple thing to slow the vehicle down yourself. A slight crimp of his fuel line will ensure that the vehicle cannot be driven at a speed in excess of what is appropriate.

(3) Ever smell hunting lure? You know what a couple of drops of that stuff will do if placed on the air intakes on the hood or on the upholstery? Even on the door or window gaskets. At the very least it will be several days before this particular vehicle is seen driving.

(4) Wanna drive him nuts? It's shockingly easy to remove the balancing weights from car tires. The faster he drives the more uncomfortable he willl be.

(5) Siphon his fuel at night and run it down the the gutter. Call code enforcement about his illegally dumping fuel down the gutter. As a lawyer, let me assure you that the amount of trouble he'll be in is utterly delightful!

(6) If he ever leaves his truck unlocked, "The Club" would make a fine accessory to his steering wheel.

(7) Put a Craiglist "Truck for Sale" ad on his truck.

(8) Attach some roadkill to his rear axel by rope and balance it. Make the rope about 10 feet long. When he is pulled over for dragging an animal behind him he will have lots of essplaining to do. See YouTube suggestion, above, for added kick.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

When i was a kid one of the parents did the" throw the scarecrow in front of " a couple problem speeders in our neighbor hood. Didn't work so well,,one of them swerved and lost control ( wet , rainy holloween ) and hit a tree. Smashed the truck up and put the dummy in the hospital.

I'd say talk to the cops and youtube would be the best solution......why get in trouble
smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

fill a super soaker with brake fluid and give his vehicle a good soaking some night....B|

----------------------------------------------------------
Or better yet...if you know a machinist...get him to give you tiny metal filings and place them into a can. Once the jackoff goes to bed, sprinkle all the filings all over the metal on his car...when it dews..instant rust...then if you really want to piss him off place a quart of dead shrimp underneath his seats ...if he leaves his doors unlocked.

just put a few bananas in his tail pipe that should stop him B|

"We're not gonna fall for the banana in the tailpipe" :D:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tKt4KTfppA

To the OP I freaking hate this. Some of the older kids (16 and up) drive to fast in our neighborhood and it gets me like nothing else. It is different though bc I just go to their parents ;)
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

Are you playing in the street?:o

No, there is a very large grass island and that is where we were. It is not a busy street and the only people who drive down road are the neighbors. So maybe you see 5 or 6 cars in a day if that.

This guy drives half way on the pavement and half way on the grassy island. The width of the lanes and the island are like a 4 lane hwy Tons of room. Again this is just a jackass who thinks he owns the world and can do what ever he wants.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Are you playing in the street?:o

No, there is a very large grass island and that is where we were. It is not a busy street and the only people who drive down road are the neighbors. So maybe you see 5 or 6 cars in a day if that.

This guy drives half way on the pavement and half way on the grassy island. The width of the lanes and the island are like a 4 lane hwy Tons of room. Again this is just a jackass who thinks he owns the world and can do what ever he wants.

I have a 150 MM cannon ball, if you can recover it after throwing it...B|

In my neighborhood they use those little yellow/orange signs shape like a kid for "caution" whenever they have a Bday party. Get 1 or two set it out and if he runs one over take a pic, call cops. They put them out even tho kids don't play in street. Unsure what the rules/instructions are of where to place them, however in order to run over it one would have to really aim for it.

find out where he lives and torch his truck. or is that too extreme?
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

This was interesting. I don't really know if it will be taken seriously because of the name of the website.:D

I bet those work.

We have to take a country road along the river to get to one of our local jumping objects. The speed limit is 55 but everyone speeds. One house has 3 fake deer that look incredibly real placed about 6 feet away from the road, and they are positioned so that they look like they are getting ready to cross. They even have their heads pointed in one direction of the road. I know it's fake but every now and then my foot still shoots over to the brake petal. The FIRST time i saw it I really slammed on the brakes.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

There are few problems in the world that can't be fixed with the proper application of high explosives...:)

Sounds like something Gonzo would say. :ph34r:

The Muppet?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun