Jbag

san diego traffic ticket fighters?

Welcome to Kangaroo daigo...pay the ticket...yer fucked!

Or spend 2 grand fighting it, then learn you are fucked!~

There's a lawyer here in Seattle several coworkers have used to fight tickets. He says he'll get it dismissed or no charge. The billing is in the hundreds of $$$, not thousands, and it's cheap compared to the long range cost of a traffic infraction. :)

There's a lawyer here in Seattle several coworkers have used to fight tickets. He says he'll get it dismissed or no charge. The billing is in the hundreds of $$$, not thousands, and it's cheap compared to the long range cost of a traffic infraction. :)

Well, there you go!
Just get it transferred to Seattle
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

unless you're part of a group that can get away with lawbreaking , it's not so straightforward !

Read: "Police Officers" , "Court Employees" "some Doctors"

Yer simply not going to win in Dago.....they have the top of the line equipment, so your going to have to go top of the line lawyer to beat them...

Shoot for traffic school and no points off yoru lisense...

Depends on the particulars. I have only had 3 speeding tickets in my life and they were 7 years apart. At no time did they cause my insurance to go up (helped that I've had the same insurance company since I started driving). In my case the cheapest option was to just pay the ticket and watch my speed.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

last ticket i got was out in the desert, no one around, i "california stopped" a stop sign. as i was in the middle of the intersection, i saw the officer. didnt even try to run...just pulled over as to not piss him off. i was guilty, and i payed the ticket.

Of my 35 plus years of riding motorcycles, I have recieved "one" speeding ticket, (here in san diego too at that) I deserved it, I saw the trap wayyyyy too late, I waved at him, and pulled into the waiting police cars down the street , (They use a motoercycle to radar you, then radio a group of cars a block away)

I pulled in laughing, and told the first officer, Ya got me, I fucked up...my "doing 67 in a 45 , turned into doing 49 in a 45!" attitude can do wonders!...I simply mailed in the fine....

Of my 35 plus years of riding motorcycles, I have recieved "one" speeding ticket, (here in san diego too at that) I deserved it, I saw the trap wayyyyy too late, I waved at him, and pulled into the waiting police cars down the street , (They use a motoercycle to radar you, then radio a group of cars a block away)

I pulled in laughing, and told the first officer, Ya got me, I fucked up...my "doing 67 in a 45 , turned into doing 49 in a 45!" attitude can do wonders!...I simply mailed in the fine....

BTW, not only did attitude helped, but I spent the next 15 /20 minutes talking to several of the officers about what I was riding, (My 1942 harley knucklehead)B|

last ticket i got was out in the desert, no one around, i "california stopped" a stop sign. .

Evidently at least one person was:D

yeah, down the street in a empty lot, hidden by a house. could not see him till center of intersection. [:/]

Been stopped twice for being over the speed limit within a month of getting my new car. Was courteous and admitted what I did. Both times got let off with either a warning or fix it ticket for not having my DL with current residence as address.

Jewbag, just go to traffic school and try as best you can to take the lead shoe off the go fast throttle.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

last ticket i got was out in the desert, no one around, i "california stopped" a stop sign. .

Evidently at least one person was:D

yeah, down the street in a empty lot, hidden by a house. could not see him till center of intersection. [:/]

which part of "nobody" am I missing? we now have a cop, adn a family plus a need for a "lot" ....sorry yer story just lost fuel!:ph34r:

That's the truth. My 80 in a 60 in downtown Houston (mind you everybody was doing 80) turned into a 65 in a 60 after I immediately pulled my bike over and said "Sorry bout that"....... It's all about courtesy and respect.

Care to explain how I get into this club?

It's only for good doctors, Brandon. They get free BJs at participating strip clubs, too.

Or you could join my club, I've only gotten one speeding ticket in the last five years, and the officer downgraded it to a lesser fine for me. There are some downsides, though.

- Dan G