airtwardo

XM radio~

This thing is kinda cool! B|

Really???

Mu inlaws loaned us thier car, (09 Mecedes) with it,and I couldn;t find shit that I liked...but then, I liek talk radio...[:/] NOT Howard Stern , he just annoys me........

Got the little handheld unit, works well even here in the woods...LOTS of great music in that lil' box! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Really???

Mu inlaws loaned us thier car, (09 Mecedes) with it,and I couldn;t find shit that I liked...but then, I liek talk radio...[:/] NOT Howard Stern , he just annoys me........

Got the little handheld unit, works well even here in the woods...LOTS of great music in that lil' box! B|

Wait...

The music is IN the box?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Really???

Wait...

The music is IN the box?

It MUST be...turn the knob and out it comes...just like gumballs!

Love the XM...Classic rewind, the loft, deep tracks, margaritaville...all good. But, it pisses me off when I listen to the comedy stations...COMMERCIALS! WTF?

+1
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

I love listening to Radio Classics. A lot of those old shows make me want to turn out the lights and listen to scary stories in the dark!

You want to see something really scary?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPlp-WK0XBo
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I like the "Boneyard" "lithium" and "jam on" channels.

If you think XM is cool try a Vtec internet radio, it's like XM on steriods. Every music genre you could imagine plus ATC, Police/Fire scanner, and news/talk.
It says it has over 10,000 channels. For about $150.00, it works through your wireless internet.

"Just 'cause I'm simple, don't mean I'm stewpid!"

If you think XM is cool try a Vtec internet radio, it's like XM on steriods. Every music genre you could imagine plus ATC, Police/Fire scanner, and news/talk.
It says it has over 10,000 channels. For about $150.00, it works through your wireless internet.

Any ideas on where/how to get LOTS of foreign music?

It's how my better 1/2 teaches herself other languages...B|

I love listening to Radio Classics. A lot of those old shows make me want to turn out the lights and listen to scary stories in the dark!

You want to see something really scary?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPlp-WK0XBo

LOL! I'll have to check it out when I get home. Something tells me I should be afraid, very afraid.
TPM Sister #102

Any ideas on where/how to get LOTS of foreign music?

It's how my better 1/2 teaches herself other languages...B|

Send her over here... we will take good care of her. :)

I have the XM aviator package in my plane: weather radar, winds aloft, satellite weather, lightning strikes, storm cell movement, METARS and TAFs, etc. Oh, and music too.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.