mattsplat

Word of the day...

"Coffee" is always the first word of my day...

First phrase is "ugh,why am i up so early on a Saturday?"

Then then the next few are from the 9yr old asking "Where is my", "Whats for breakfast", and "I cant find my"
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

my word of the days is;

Floccinaucinihilipilification

–noun
Rare . the estimation of something as valueless (encountered mainly as an example of one of the longest words in the English language).

I good description of many of the comments here.

:P
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

my word of the days is;

–noun
Rare . the estimation of something as valueless (encountered mainly as an example of one of the longest words in the English language).

:P

Then for christ sake.... quit going to those whacko CT sites and then bringing them here :D:D:D:D:D

See what I mean.

Are we are not allowed to discuss our individual veiwpoints.

Do you beleive in your first ammendment?
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

See what I mean.

Are we are not allowed to discuss our individual veiwpoints.

Do you beleive in your first ammendment?

Last I checked you are NOT am American... but you DO love a good America bash on a fairly frequent basis.

But on the first Amendment.. yes I do believe in it.. no matter how silly you wish to appear by posting your "indivdiual veiwpoint" on the nano-thermite secretly placed all over the World Trade Center buildings I do support your comedic efforts to entertain:ph34r::ph34r:

But on the first Amendment.. yes I do believe in it.. no matter how silly you wish to appear by posting your "indivdiual veiwpoint" on the nano-thermite secretly placed all over the World Trade Center buildings I do support your comedic efforts to entertain

You are a real party pooper, you bring your biased and hypocritical opionons to a converstaion, this thread will likely be moved now to the SC now because you cannot help yourself.

First you tell me not to say what I beleive in, then you say you believe everyone has the right to say and believe what they want (1st). You propose that disliking or disagreeing with a few in a group is the same has disliking or disagreeing with the whole of that group.

I do not hate america or americans, as I have said plenty of times before, I hate corruption and the corrupt. Yet you try to swing it so you get the backing of your countrimen.

If you equate the corrupt to represent your entire population then it is you that hates your country. I am above those bigoted and insane accusations.

Your disrespectful opinion is your own but don't attemt to put words in my mouth to belittle me.

My word of the day is describes your comments quite well.

Keep your politics and insults where they belong.

But on the first Amendment.. yes I do believe in it.. no matter how silly you wish to appear by posting your "indivdiual veiwpoint" on the nano-thermite secretly placed all over the World Trade Center buildings I do support your comedic efforts to entertain

You are a real party pooper, you bring your biased and hypocritical opionons to a converstaion, this thread will likely be moved now to the SC now because you cannot help yourself.

First you tell me not to say what I beleive in, then you say you believe everyone has the right to say and believe what they want (1st). You propose that disliking or disagreeing with a few in a group is the same has disliking or disagreeing with the whole of that group.

I do not hate america or americans, as I have said plenty of times before, I hate corruption and the corrupt. Yet you try to swing it so you get the backing of your countrimen.

If you equate the corrupt to represent your entire population then it is you that hates your country. I am above those bigoted and insane accusations.

Your disrespectful opinion is your own but don't attemt to put words in my mouth to belittle me.

My word of the day is describes your comments quite well.

Keep your politics and insults where they belong.

WOW.. BUTT HURT much???

I was replying to this....

my word of the days is;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

–noun

Then for christ sake.... quit going to those whacko CT sites and then bringing them here

It is INDEED an apt word for so many of your rants... but thanks for playing:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

No need to explain yourself, you have showed me quite clearly what your intentions are.

You can think and say what you want, and I will do the same. You have the right to disagree, but not the right to take that freedom from me.

You are not worth any more energy than I have already given you.

that is all.

You have the right to disagree, but not the right to take that freedom from me.

I think all anyone need do is a cursory search of your posts and that will be proof enough that nobody has taken away your freedom to post even the wildest of your opinions on the subject.

Chill out. This is Bonfire, not SC.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I think all anyone need do is a cursory search of your posts and that will be proof enough that nobody has taken away your freedom to post even the wildest of your opinions on the subject.

Chill out. This is Bonfire, not SC.

I am chilled as a popsicle.

I simply stand up for myself and do not circumb to peer pressure like most people.

None of my opinions are very wild, in fact those that believe the crap we are supposed to ingest as the status quo are wildly imagining a faux reality.

But enough of that we are delving into politics and that was amazons intentions.

You guys are gonna love this...the actual word of the day, according to dictionary.com, is 'juju'...an object superstitiously believed to embody magical powers:)

And for the record: the appropriate ranking of cool modes of transportation is jet pack, hover board, transporter, Batmobile, and THEN giant ant.
D.S. #8.8