KingDiamond

Tattoos

damn you got some nice work. who did it?

may wanna check this thread as well. . .

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3536448;search_string=lets%20see%20your%20tattoo;#3536448
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Seems everyone got the latest issue of Blue sky's....

I have "put on" many tattoos, to other pris..............people, Made time pass much easier, But only have one, (testing out a new needle I made) ...

But have seen damn few works of art I want to see every day...

Anyone else know how to make ink? (I do)

you can use charcoal, pen ink, melted shards of plastic, burnt styrofoam. . . .theres a few ways, whats yours?
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

you can use charcoal, pen ink, melted shards of plastic, burnt styrofoam. . . .theres a few ways, whats yours?

Prison ink, burn plasticm catch the smoke(soot) the plastic, mix it with soapy water,(all shit that anyone behind bars has eay acess to),,Instant ink , and the birth of the "classic ink" that so many Yuppies love!B|

I know for a fact it last more than 30 years, my leg proves it!:ph34r:

My best work of art,,,(the infamous Rolling stones mouth .tongue emblem) I tattoed a woman sliding down it nude, with the tip curling back into her "opening"....the fucker got killed about 3 months after I did it,,,,,what an inconsiderate asshole..>:(

Prison ink, burn plasticm catch the smoke(soot) the plastic, mix it with soapy water,(all shit that anyone behind bars has eay acess to),,Instant ink , and the birth of the "classic ink" that so many Yuppies love!B|

My best work of art,,,(the infamous Rolling stones mouth .tongue emblem) I tattoed a woman sliding down it nude, with the tip curling back into her "opening"....the fucker got killed about 3 months after I did it,,,,,what an inconsiderate asshole..>:(

i woulda cut it off him and taken it back, it is after all your art work right? besides, hes not gonna miss it ;)

i woulda cut it off him and taken it back, it is after all your art work right? besides, hes not gonna miss it ;)

I found his gravee...and gave soem thought...BUT ...there was good reason he was shot, (12 gauge sawed off, from less than 4 inches, according to the report) He needed to be dead, and being known as a friend of his...NOT good idea...I cut all ties!B|

(there is MUCH more back story, PM me for it,m but it will take time to type out, especually with my typing skills!)

Anyone else know how to make ink? (I do)

Dont they use ash and shampoo to make ink in pri....resorts? lol

It is the soot off of plastic utensils, and soapy water of any kind..

Just light the plastic, then catch the smoke coming off of it in a bowl...mis that with soapy water...works great...