skyrider

Meth

You ever try 'cake'? :D

Nope....do tell....

We used to have a genius and controversial spoof news show over here called Brass Eye.

This is from its Wikipedia entry:

Brass Eye aroused considerable controversy when it was first broadcast, primarily because prominent public figures were fooled into pledging onscreen support for fictitious, and often plainly absurd, charities and causes.

The second episode was called "Drugs", and is one of the most successful of the series. In the opening scene, a voiceover tells viewers that there are so many drugs on the streets of Britain that "not even the dealers know them all". An undercover reporter ([the show's creator, Chris] Morris) asks a purportedly real-life drug dealer in London for various fictitious drugs, including "Triple-sod", "Yellow Bentines" and "Clarky Cat", leaving the dealer puzzled and increasingly irritated until he tells the reporter to leave. He also asks the dealer if he is the "Boz-Boz", and claims that he doesn't want his arm to feel "like a couple of fortnights in a bad balloon". Later in the episode, in the same area, Morris, dressed as a baby with a nappy on and a red balloon-like hat on his head, again asks for "Triple-sod" and then says "last time I came here a friend of mine just got triple-jacked over a steeplehammer and jessop jessop jessop jessop jessop". He also explained that possession of drugs without physical contact and the exchange of drugs through a mandrill were perfectly legal in English law.

The British MP- David Amess MP, the Conservative Member of Parliament for Basildon, was fooled into filming an elaborate video warning against the dangers of a fictional Eastern European drug called Cake, and went as far as to ask a question about it in Parliament. The drug purportedly affected an area of the brain called "Shatner's Bassoon" (altering your perception of time), can give you a bloated neck due to "massive water retention" (allegedly known in the then non-existent Czechoslovakia as "Czech Neck") and was frequently referred to as "a made-up drug" (a drug, they were told, not made from plants but made up from chemicals). Other celebrities such as Sir Bernard Ingham, Noel Edmonds and Rolf Harris were shown holding the bright-yellow cake-sized pill as they talked, with Bernard Manning telling viewers that "One kiddy on Cake cried all the water out of his body. Just imagine how his mother felt. It's a f***ing disgrace" and that "…you can puke yourself to death on this stuff — one girl threw up her own pelvis-bone… What a f***ing disgrace". Manning, along with other participants, told the public that Cake was known on the street as "loonytoad quack", "Joss Ackland's spunky backpack", "ponce on the heath", "rustledust" or "Hattie Jacques pretentious cheese wog", and then informed anyone offered it to "chuck it back in their face and tell them to f*** off".

When you mentioned 'window pane' - which I'd never heard before, but have now thanks to Google - it just reminded me of Brass Eye. :D

You ever try 'cake'? :D

Nope....do tell....

We used to have a genius and controversial spoof news show over here called Brass Eye.

This is from its Wikipedia entry:

Brass Eye aroused considerable controversy when it was first broadcast, primarily because prominent public figures were fooled into pledging onscreen support for fictitious, and often plainly absurd, charities and causes.

The second episode was called "Drugs", and is one of the most successful of the series. In the opening scene, a voiceover tells viewers that there are so many drugs on the streets of Britain that "not even the dealers know them all". An undercover reporter ([the show's creator, Chris] Morris) asks a purportedly real-life drug dealer in London for various fictitious drugs, including "Triple-sod", "Yellow Bentines" and "Clarky Cat", leaving the dealer puzzled and increasingly irritated until he tells the reporter to leave. He also asks the dealer if he is the "Boz-Boz", and claims that he doesn't want his arm to feel "like a couple of fortnights in a bad balloon". Later in the episode, in the same area, Morris, dressed as a baby with a nappy on and a red balloon-like hat on his head, again asks for "Triple-sod" and then says "last time I came here a friend of mine just got triple-jacked over a steeplehammer and jessop jessop jessop jessop jessop". He also explained that possession of drugs without physical contact and the exchange of drugs through a mandrill were perfectly legal in English law.

The British MP- David Amess MP, the Conservative Member of Parliament for Basildon, was fooled into filming an elaborate video warning against the dangers of a fictional Eastern European drug called Cake, and went as far as to ask a question about it in Parliament. The drug purportedly affected an area of the brain called "Shatner's Bassoon" (altering your perception of time), can give you a bloated neck due to "massive water retention" (allegedly known in the then non-existent Czechoslovakia as "Czech Neck") and was frequently referred to as "a made-up drug" (a drug, they were told, not made from plants but made up from chemicals). Other celebrities such as Sir Bernard Ingham, Noel Edmonds and Rolf Harris were shown holding the bright-yellow cake-sized pill as they talked, with Bernard Manning telling viewers that "One kiddy on Cake cried all the water out of his body. Just imagine how his mother felt. It's a f***ing disgrace" and that "…you can puke yourself to death on this stuff — one girl threw up her own pelvis-bone… What a f***ing disgrace". Manning, along with other participants, told the public that Cake was known on the street as "loonytoad quack", "Joss Ackland's spunky backpack", "ponce on the heath", "rustledust" or "Hattie Jacques pretentious cheese wog", and then informed anyone offered it to "chuck it back in their face and tell them to f*** off".

When you mentioned 'window pane' - which I'd never heard before, but have now thanks to Google - it just reminded me of Brass Eye. :D

ROFL....

How about specklebird? or purple barrel?

Meth is not addictive. I dont see why you all dont give more props to it.[:/]..and cake is bomb, that too will flip your lid. Id rather drink a twelve of ass milk before I went back to blue rock again. F*uck that. You all keep it easy on here, but still meth is the true flav. I miss it more everyday. I was in the best shape of my life.

Meth is not addictive. I dont see why you all dont give more props to it.[:/]..and cake is bomb, that too will flip your lid. Id rather drink a twelve of ass milk before I went back to blue rock again. F*uck that. You all keep it easy on here, but still meth is the true flav. I miss it more everyday. I was in the best shape of my life.

ROFLMAO...step away from the bong.......

-----------------------------------------------------------

I quit being a hoodlum a while back...but meth is lame...stay up for days and lose your mind...I'll take the days when one tab of ecstasy got you geeked the fuck out for 8 hours. Seriously who wouldnt want a drug where you feel like youre busting a nut for 8 hours.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I quit being a hoodlum a while back...but meth is lame...stay up for days and lose your mind...I'll take the days when one tab of ecstasy got you geeked the fuck out for 8 hours. Seriously who wouldnt want a drug where you feel like youre busting a nut for 8 hours.

Ask..............er ......I can't say without his permission, but he has been on the US team "many" times...it alomost took him out....(but unless he say who he is...that is his business)

Lest just say I saw it fuck up 4 athletes in our sport, it is no safer than Meth....