mnealtx

It's done!! It's done!!

Ain't it purty?? B|B| *edited to add pic of canopy* (No, that's not me jumping it... YET!)

I've been on SERIOUS pins and needles as the date got closer and closer.

Thankfully, my friendly nylon crack pusher sent me some pics... thanks, Bonnie... you rock!

I started jumping up and down and hollering and doing the Snoopy happy dance around the office... my coworkers thought I'd finally lost what little mind I have left...had to have them all come look at the pics!

Next up... helmet and jumpsuit! I'm waiting on Bonehead to get the XXL Mamba shells made, and I've got to get over to the tailor here on Bondsteel and get measured up for the jumpsuit.

Now I just have to survive waiting until June to go play with them!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

y co-workers were more interested in asking about Bonnie than about the rig..

But.... that wasn't Bonnie in the pics. :D

Shhhh. I thought I could get away with everyone thinking the lovely Farrah was me! Oh well....

That is Byrons down home lovely Manifest Maven, Miss Farrah! :):$

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Something tells me he's already updated his profile :)
Nice rig -- I hope to see it here in Houston...

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I've got to get over to the tailor here on Bondsteel and get measured up for the jumpsuit.

One word of advice. I worked for a jumpsuit manufacturer for about 4 years and sold gear longer than that. Beware of tailors mesurments, as they rarely follow the manufacturers measurment instructions but instead use their standard measurments for clothing. They usualy are different.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Thanks for the advice - I was planning on taking the order form over to the tailor - of course, that assumes that I can get away from work in the middle of the day to go do it. They sort of frown on shorts and a t-shirt in the NSC... ;)

I figure if nothing else, I can get measured up when I'm home on vacation in June - I'm sure the DZ will let me use one of their student jumpsuits.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Thanks for the advice - I was planning on taking the order form over to the tailor - of course, that assumes that I can get away from work in the middle of the day to go do it. They sort of frown on shorts and a t-shirt in the NSC... ;)

I figure if nothing else, I can get measured up when I'm home on vacation in June - I'm sure the DZ will let me use one of their student jumpsuits.

You don't need no stinkin jumpsuit. Just get a pair of mechanics overalls and dye them. If you are doin RW, sew on some foam rolled up in fabric and you are set. Pair of shop goggles and a football helmet with the face bar removed and you are ready to go. :D