DeNReN

Trick or Treater's

None yet, but I'm hoping for them to come soon. I have a huge bowl with 7 kinds of chocolate in it, I don't want to have to eat any more than I already have! B|

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

A couple of groups, mostly older kids not in costume... some younger kids with their parents. whatever happened to the days of endless doorbells and awesome costumes?! people don't even try anymore!!

Isn;t that sad???

I had abotu 30 show up last year in thier daily clothes, liek they had no clue what the idea was, (they all belonged to a religion that begins with M)

I asked one group if they were dressed as suicide bombers...they did not laugh......[:/]

I have about half a dozen now in the hole I dug in the floor of my basement.
I might need to go to the store to buy some more lotion.:|

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Where we live, they did trick or treating last night. Not a ton of kids, but we expected that. The ones we did have didnt seem to know the rule that you have to say "trick or treat" for candy, though.

Btw, saw way too many teenage girls dressed up as slutty Dorothies, vampires, bunnies, etc. I mean really folks, I cant believe so many parents let their kids out of the house the way they did :S

This is the first Halloween that I haven't lived in an apartment since leaving the nest. I bought a bunch of candy expecting trick-or-treaters, but none so far.

I think the cities of Manhattan Beach and Redondo Beach put on events for Halloween that run until 6:30-7:00 so maybe some will be by later after that's over.

If I had more of a sweet tooth I'd be in trouble.

Btw, saw way too many teenage girls dressed up as slutty Dorothies, vampires, bunnies, etc.

Yes, those costumes should be worn by women in their 20's.;):):$

We had maybe a couple of dozen kids. We've got a lot of leftover candy. Used to have, I'm guessing, maybe a hundred or so, very busy night.

A friend of mine took me along to a small gathering with some of her other friends. We sat on the homeowner's front porch passing out candy, and started to wonder if kids were being bussed in! We saw a variety of very creative costumes on small kids and pre-teens alike, and also saw the older teens in street clothes. We also had a mix of those who said, "trick or treat," followed by "thank you" and "Happy Halloween." I haven't seen that many kids making the circuit in about 10 years!
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

I probably had about 50. I even made one little kid cry because I told him he had taken enough. That was a first! :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon