The_Don

Halloween costumes.

From my limited experience in this country most chicks are going as sluts.

Yea but what are they going to be for Halloween? :o
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

haha, yep. That's what I always tell my husband when he asks what Im going to be "Honey, Im 20, what do you think Im going be be?" :P

Actually this was going to be my first slutty halloween, but I think I may end up spending it in bed... Yay for being sick!

A bunny, or kitty, or animal with ears and a tail that can be used to accessorize lingerie :P
or a female dog :)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Ahhh, No it's not Bud Lite :S Can you pass out on that piss anyway?

I miss you!!! I think I might not do a costume this year, but i've got a pretty funny idea, so maybe......

DZ.com is lame. It took me like a f*ckin hour to upload those pix, resizin 'em and shit, thinkin, ooooo jumpers will like these!!!

Forgot, most people on here don't jump, and wouldn't know what a cutaway handle looks like off their rig anyway or a pilot chute if it hit em in the face!

I will let you know what CRW event I'm gonna get to next, hopefully all of em!! You better be there. I'll buy you a good beer, always.
CRW Skies,
April

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

If google searches mean anything there will be a lot of Jersey Shore this year ...

http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2010/10/ghosts-goblins-and-haunting-halloween.html
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

A bunny, or kitty, or animal with ears and a tail that can be used to accessorize lingerie :P
or a female dog :)

did you just call her a bitch??? thats not very nice
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

By the way, I shit you not, but earlier today I was out at the Olive Garden with my parents and my younger girl. At a table near us were parents in their late 20's with two boys, one dressed as a policeman, and the other as a construction guy.

I couldn't get up the nerve to actually speak the words so I typed on my blackberry the following and showed it to my dad:

"When did the Village People kiddy costumes start coming out?"

He about died laughing. :D:D:D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

After being bored and browsing for cool costumes, I ran across this pic. I wonder what kind of respose the guy on the left got for his unique costume.

http://media.damnfunnypictures.com/photos/4t1znws-OffensivePriestCostume001.jpg
Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.
And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.