The_Don

Halloween costumes.

I said screw it and wore my wingsuit with rig to two major Halloween parties. Big risk, but nothing bad happened. Everyone loved it and I probably brought spaceland or waller more tandem business.

Best part was discovering dancing to drum n bass, house and dubstep, even with the leg and arm wings zipped on, was pretty easy. Lugging an extra 20lbs was a pain, but it worked. Wore it into Denny's on the way home from the second event where cops were having breakfast. One of them asked if I was about to go BASE jumping [:/] While I'm not a BASE jumper...I would imagine they wouldn't say "Gee yeah...I'm gonna jump that tall building over there."

Fun weekend despite no jumps, good times.

Now we know those Auburn football players can put on a good show.

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/video-cam-newtons-fairy-halloween-costume-29189?from=foxsports/COLLEGE+FOOTBALL/headlines

:D:D:D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Looks like typical Bama dress to me.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun