Prior23

Saw 3D

I am one of the biggest fans of the Saw franchise that you can find, but this movie was so poorly done I felt myself with my head in my hands through most of the half-assed dialogue and dull plot.

It seems the movies just got progressively worse yet still enjoyable, but this one just took the cake for disappointment.

Any other Saw fans out there let down?
B.A.S.E. #1734

Just saw;) it. i thought the storyline was ok but the acting was subpar. do you think this is the last one? i believe the ads said it was but i could be mistaken

Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!

**SPOILER ALERT**

Yeah I think the acting was absolutely horrendous and it just didn't have the Saw feel to it, everyone that was involved in a trap just died so after a while it became pretty redudant and by the end it turned into a downright slasher flick.

Saw 2 was the best IMO.
B.A.S.E. #1734

Do you reckon they called the 'Saw' films saw so that people would say:
"Did you see saw?"
"Yeah I saw Saw."
"Did you see Saw 2?"
"I saw Saw 2 too"
"Did you see Saw 3?"
"No but I saw Saw 4"
"What did you see Saw 4 before you saw Saw 3 for?"

www.myspace.com/durtymac

Yeah I think the acting was absolutely horrendous and it just didn't have the Saw feel to it, everyone that was involved in a trap just died so after a while it became pretty redudant and by the end it turned into a downright slasher flick.

Saw 2 was the best IMO.

i agree i wish at least one of the trapped people in the "main game" would've lived

i think my favorite is the first one
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!

I thought it was pretty good. There was a few scenes where it you could just tell that it was fake as hell (like the beginning).

The movie ended as if they were going to make ANOTHER one but who knows.
Some of the greatest accomplishments were done by people too stupid to know they were impossible.