skyflower_bloom

Halloween Weekend Numbers- do tell

How do you decipher the jump count? What does 4:1 mean???

Humps; Jumps; Beer owed.

Me:0; 0; 0 :(

Complete waste of what may have been the last really nice weekend of the season >:(
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

;)14:1. Down jumping in warmer climates so more # to post later......had my first reserve ride today due to a hard pull...rigger said there would be no way I would have gotten the pilot chute out and then went to silver.....(this wasn't packed by myself)......glad to know it wasn't my time....yep beer owed;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

[ who drank any of that case of Spotted Cow more than deserved it for their help in me getting me through to my first license! LOL)

R

as in "New Berlin" Spotted Cow?
You left it and expected no one to drink it?
Please leave the keys in your car when you come to the DZ. No one will steal it, I promise.B|

[ who drank any of that case of Spotted Cow more than deserved it for their help in me getting me through to my first license! LOL)

R

as in "New Berlin" Spotted Cow?
You left it and expected no one to drink it?
Please leave the keys in your car when you come to the DZ. No one will steal it, I promise.B|

Lol yeah.. are you calling me naive? I shouldn't admit this on a skydive forum, but I am not a big beer fan. I'll drink a cold one on a rare occasion (or usually finish half and then it's warm and gross so i waste the rest.. it's true. But it's not awful, it's a social thing more than a taste thing i guess if i do have one, and at least I know if I am gonna buy beer i better get the good stuff!

Humps; Jumps; Beer owed.

Complete waste of what may have been the last really nice weekend of the season >:(

Aw, that sucks Joe! :( But seriously, come on over, it is supposed to be bad Sat. but in the 60s on Sunday, and we'll have the PAC running for the last time this season! Love to jump with you if you can make it.. but I am forgetting how the work week is structured for you and where that will fall.. but yeah- come jump!! Sorry you didn't get any Halloween jumps though.. we'll make up for it if ya come out to Sky Knights!!

And-- Congrats on the save and first reserve ride ladydyver!!! So it was a packing error causing hard pull? Glad you are with us, and yep, beer!! :D
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Humps; Jumps; Beer owed.

That's the format? I knew it was humps jumps and beer, but based on others responses I thought humps and beer were represented by emoticons while jumps were represented by numbers seperated by date with 5:2 representing 5 jumps on Sat and 2 on sun.

I kind of like :):2:5 :D more than 0:7:5....but that could just be my ego fucking with me. :D:ph34r::D:ph34r:

That's the format? I knew it was humps jumps and beer, but based on others responses I thought humps and beer were represented by emoticons while jumps were represented by numbers seperated by date with 5:2 representing 5 jumps on Sat and 2 on sun.

I kind of like :):2:5 :D more than 0:7:5....but that could just be my ego fucking with me. :D:ph34r::D:ph34r:

What's with the two in the pink, one in the stink avatar?
:o

;)14:1. Down jumping in warmer climates so more # to post later......had my first reserve ride today due to a hard pull...rigger said there would be no way I would have gotten the pilot chute out and then went to silver.....(this wasn't packed by myself)......glad to know it wasn't my time....yep beer owed;)

How was your pilot chute packed? Just for reference...
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

Holy crap - missed this - Glad you ain't dead!:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun