shropshire

People who you have a duty to mock......

[Last year we were cowboys.

You should have been Miss Kitty?:D

That would have been hilarious.:D

We were going as a cowboy and cowgirl, then she decided to add the beard. She said for once no one grabbed her butt even once at the party.:D

So you weren;t in california?[:/]

:ph34r:

People that say, "I could care less." - In stead of the correct way, "I couldn't care less."

and

People that never use 'too' when it's appropriate.

Just a couple of my grammar peeves. >:(:D

*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

People that say, "I could care less." - In stead of the correct way, "I couldn't care less."

and

People that never use 'too' when it's appropriate.

Just a couple of my grammar peeves. >:(:D

What the hell does an old airbase in Nevada have to do with it???

In Stead a few times:)

:ph34r:

FUCK! :D:D:D
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

(7) people who wear non-Halloween type costumes at Halloween (WTF is 'that' all about?)

Umm, whatcha mean? We did a Star Trek theme this year. Last year we were cowboys. Are you saying you have to stick to goblins and ghouls?

That picture makes me want to go all Brokeback Mountain with the one in the light colored cowboy hat.:):o:ph34r::ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

We were going as a cowboy and cowgirl, then she decided to add the beard. She said for once no one grabbed her butt even once at the party.:D

So is grabbing V's butt a common occurrence at these parties?:o

It happens when I'm not looking sometimes. You know how drunk skydivers are.:S
Usually they just say they're admiring her dress/jumpsuit/costume. Oh well.:D

(2) folks who wear baseball caps backwards or at a stupid angle

I can't complain too much because Mutumbo is one of those.... but I think he pulls it off better than if he actually wore it normally. HOWEVER! here's a good "asshat" if you will, for this particular one.
If you disbelieve everything because we cannot certainly know all things, we shall do much-what as wisely as he would not use his legs, but sit still and perish because he had no wings to fly.-JL

I wear my visors and hats backwards does that make me mockable or cute and adorable?...:P

Disregard the avatar, I was slightly intoxicated and wearing it normal for some reason:P:D

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I wear my visors and hats backwards does that make me mockable or cute and adorable?...:P

Disregard the avatar, I was slightly intoxicated and wearing it normal for some reason:P:D

All of the above?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

hats backwards is one thing. Visors upside down? that's ridiculous. visors backwards eh... I'm not a fan. you should probably just go with some type of headband for that. I think anyone who wears a visor upside down in either direction is just ridiculous. and I pick on that as much as possible. but that's just me! :)

If you disbelieve everything because we cannot certainly know all things, we shall do much-what as wisely as he would not use his legs, but sit still and perish because he had no wings to fly.-JL

I can't complain too much because Mutumbo is one of those.... but I think he pulls it off better than if he actually wore it normally. HOWEVER! here's a good "asshat" if you will, for this particular one.

I love the caption too.

"Mean't":D:D:D:D

I love mocking people who don't know how to use apostrophe's

Yes, that was on purpose:P

Apostrophes
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

(9) People like the 18yo kid in front of me at the store today;
Crotch of his pants between his knees, and the rear pockets on the backs of his knees.
Stupid white kid trying to look like a gang-banger.

pants on the ground, pants on the ground. Lookin like a fool with your pants on the ground.
Dom

I love the caption too.

"Mean't":D:D:D:D

I love mocking people who don't know how to use apostrophe's

Yes, that was on purpose:P

Apostrophes

LMAO! I totally didn't even notice that! I looked all through my response and I couldn't find where I used an apostrophe incorrectly. I'm thinking, holy crap, surely, I'm not really that oblivious! But then I looked at the pic itself. That is actually a pic of an ex. and he was... yea. he's an ex for a reason. and now that the fact that he couldn't use an apostrophe correctly has been pointed out, it makes me THAT much happier that he has the status he does! :D:D:D

Crotch of his pants between his knees, and the rear pockets on the backs of his knees.

pants on the ground, pants on the ground. Lookin like a fool with your pants on the ground.

http://22.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kt43um7Eo51qaplero1_500.jpg

http://22.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kt43um7Eo51qaplero1_500.jpg

LMFAO!! :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

(7) people who wear non-Halloween type costumes at Halloween (WTF is 'that' all about?)

Umm, whatcha mean? We did a Star Trek theme this year. Last year we were cowboys. Are you saying you have to stick to goblins and ghouls?

I don't understand why you like that cowboy picture.... That costume was a spur of the moment lark. This years costume, took weeks to make, cost more money than you know and was hell to wear and I have facial scars still to this day from it. I swear, I'm going to wear a paper sack over my head next year. I can't win. :P

Oh! Wait.... are you mocking me? Duh. B| Never mind. [:/]

Anyone past the age of 8 that has a "Fow Hawk"(sp?) Fake Mohawk, , ten times more if they are past 18....

Proper spelling is Faux Hawk and those pussies need to harden the fuck up and meet a razor!
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)