Bolas

So my 10,000th post is coming up.

Yep, I'll be a 5 digiter. Were it not for BillyVance I prolly woulda forgot all about as I'm bad about catching or recognizing milestones until they've passed.

So how should I celebrate?
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Yep, I'll be a 5 digiter. Were it not for BillyVance I prolly woulda forgot all about as I'm bad about catching or recognizing milestones until they've passed.

Happy Birthday Deedy!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

something no one would ever expect. A picture of yourself, looking like a movie star on Oscars night. George Clooney, not Johnny Depp :P. Tux or good suit, hair of a manly length, next to a hot car and a hot girl

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Dude, I missed my 1000th, I was sad. Ok not really, but I understand.... Oh and I have no idea what you should do but Im sure it will be lovely.

Dude, I missed my 1000th, I was sad. Ok not really, but I understand.... Oh and I have no idea what you should do but Im sure it will be lovely.

Lovely like his bare ass, you mean? :D:D:D

My 30,000th is coming soon. WTF am I gonna do? :o:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Sex change operation?

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Sex change operation?

You'd LOVE that wouldn't you? You sick bastard! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Sex change operation?

Hes going to come clean about not really being deaf.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Sex change operation?

Hes going to come clean about not really being deaf.

No but he will be able to fit into his Ballroom dancing gowns without stuffin' the bra with Pâté...meat moobs is the only way Divot will dance with him. :S

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I have a big one coming up soon too...

I have not clue what i will do for that post either...
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

You could do like Turtle and quit :P
And then post another thirty thousand times or so after you couldn't take it:ph34r:

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Post in the Cooper thread:D or at least join forces with the resident truther in SC for a day.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Bump.

You cant just write bump....:P

Who made you the post etiquette police? :P

Me.....:P

Each post should be full of useful and insightful information which pertains to the thread title.... :P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Bump.

You cant just write bump....:P

Who made you the post etiquette police? :P

Me.....:P

Each post should be full of useful and insightful information which pertains to the thread title.... :P

In most other forums that's the general rule. In here, it's a free-for-all! :P