shah269

Top 10 most inappropriate places to flirt

via cell phone pic of his wang sent to her phone!

:D:D:D

I've been married a long time (quite happily, thanks) so I just gotta ask, does that kind of stuff ever, ever work?:S

I sure wouldn't do that if I was trying to get a date.:D

Whats worse is that she was at the table playing poker that the dude was dealing for, and she knew he'd bonked her hot mama. :o

You can't make shit like that up. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

And if you go to family reunions to meet women................

Worked for Caligula....
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

I've been married a long time (quite happily, thanks) so I just gotta ask, does that kind of stuff ever, ever work?:S

Whats worse is that she was at the table playing poker that the dude was dealing for, and she knew he'd bonked her hot mama. :o

I remembered that part too, but wasn't sure she wanted it posted here. I wonder if that technique worked on mom and he figured he'd go for a double play?
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I remembered that part too, but wasn't sure she wanted it posted here. I wonder if that technique worked on mom and he figured he'd go for a double play?

I believe she already mentioned it here, but yeah, I think that was the intent of the guy.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I believe she already mentioned it here, but yeah, I think that was the intent of the guy.

Well, it obviously didn't work that time on our Cheach. Still sounds like a pretty low class pass, but I've been out of the game for a long time.:S

As somebody who is in the dating pool I can tell you that some single women report that this is not unusual. Not something I would ever engage in and I do not understand it but he is hardly the only one. I guess it must work on someone or they wouldn't do it.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

11. the free clinic ;)

I can tell you that this one actually happens and just so it's known:

"come here often?" is NOT a good pick up line there [:/]

I got a date in a free clinic once. I was on my way out, and there was this hot chick on her way in. We chitchatted and I gave her my number and said "if we both turn up std free, you should come back to my place and shag."

Needless to say, I am std free. And that line works every time.

11. the free clinic ;)

I got a date in a free clinic once. I was on my way out, and there was this hot chick on her way in. We chitchatted and I gave her my number and said "if we both turn up std free, you should come back to my place and shag."

I can tell you that it didn't work in "his" case.... but then again, it might be different if you had tried to pick up the doc that was seeing you and she knew why you were there.

11. the free clinic ;)

I can tell you that it didn't work in "his" case.... but then again, it might be different if you had tried to pick up the doc that was seeing you and she knew why you were there.

I totally could have picked up the doc too. I wasn't there because I sleep with nasty girls and don't use a condom, I was there because I got a few tattoos in third world countries and wanted to make sure I was aids free.

You could tell in her eyes she thought it was BA.

Oh by the way, #2 - the gym... You'd be surprised what goes on at the gym. Buddy of mine used to work at one. Locker room trysts between men and women were a common occurrence, especially late at night when the gym wasn't busy!

A couple that sweats together... sticks together!:D

Chuck

You could tell in her eyes she thought it was BA.

Yeah.. She must have been thinking "wow.. that dude is so extreme; i got to get me some of him"... Isnt that right, Doctor K? :ph34r:

I'm SURE that was right, but.... going back to the "inappropriate places to flirt".... I'll give 93zx11 the benefit of the doubt that he thought she was"sizing him up", but NOTICE that he does NOT brag that she tried to pick him up in an STD clinic.

cuz if you want to brag about "extreme", I would give her the BRASS BALLS prize if she flirted with/dated a patient from her STD clinic. Just think of the risk/benefits:

risk: possible STD, having him brag to others that might frequent that facility - uncomfortable work environment .... oh yeah .... AND inappropriate relations with a patient - losing medical license

benefits: a quick shag with someone BA.

that would take bigger balls than I would have.

Engineering class.......what you thought i was going to let that one die! :)

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

8. A parent-teacher conference

There are far better ways to embarrass your kid (and yourself) than hitting on his/her teacher. Keep things professional at least until the end of the school year when a potential relationship wouldn't be a conflict of interest.

Cheach, care to comment?:D

It has happened a few times. It is very awkward- especially considering I teach at a private school.
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

Yep- very true story.
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?