skyflower_bloom

another weekend.. weekend numbers 11/6-7

(who has time for sex when you're jumping the last weekend of the season?) : 4 : (potentially also four, but I don't know if you could stretch that without being shady-- first solo out of the PAC and last, until next year wahh-- first non-coach 2way, first 3way, and first 4way?)

now, if those firsts count as legit "firsts" for purposes of owing beer I am gonna go broke-- my beer fund will have to be bigger than my jump fund! i did bring a 12er out sunday to celebrate the last day of the season and since i figured i probably would at least "half" owe lol, so whether or not they count, i contributed my share of beer the past couple weekends.. it never ceases to amaze me when I take the recycling out.. lol.. insanity how much beer goes through those gates..
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

B|:1:0

Jumping was a family affair this weekend. My step sister did her first tandem and my dad and I exited with her and geeked her video.

sweet!!!!

;):17:1

jumped all week in florida....thanks sebastian crew! beer owed for first reserve ride....:(
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

[:/]:2:0

Bad case of food poisoning limited me to just two jumps on Sat.

who has time for sex when you're jumping the last weekend of the season?

Some people would yank your skydiver card for making such a statement.

oh, sorry to hear that.. yuck B|

haha, but, see i never said a zero in that #1 slot, now did i?? it was a rhetorical question.. never said *i* was such a skydiver.. teehee.. those who know me, wouldn't be so quick to believe that.. i did bail on saturday night sky festivities for a girls night out instead, planned for a long time before and couldn't be reworked for another date... but see actually felt guilty for taking the girls' night over the dz, since it was the last weekend of the season, lol, i felt like a slacker-skydiver, though of course one of my duties as a skydiver is thus to party...)

B|:1:0

Jumping was a family affair this weekend. My step sister did her first tandem and my dad and I exited with her and geeked her video.

sweet!!!!

;):17:1

jumped all week in florida....thanks sebastian crew! beer owed for first reserve ride....:(

sounds like a good week for you!! what was the reserve ride like? congrats.. was that the hard pull situation (i feel like i remember another post that mentioned it, but i couold be thinking of someone else..) anyways congrats and glad you are around!!

so.. hey- can i do a DPH initiation at elsinore week before thanksgiving? i mean, can you guys just like have an on-call DPH rep each day/week, and fly to wherever you are needed at any point? :P

(who has time for sex when you're jumping the last weekend of the season?)

Ummm.... there's always room for Jell-O. :o;):o

YESSS! Love stand up comedy!

I got in 2- winds were awful in OKlahoma.
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

at dz friday , reserve still not packed . couldn't bring myself to use the rental gear.
at dz saturday , got rig back with reserve packed around 2pm . about the time the duggars showed up. had to fly the beech . michelle , and her daughter who just turned 18 , TM's , videos , and onboard video. needless to say no jumps saturday .
at home sunday vegging , could have jumped if i got motivated !
0 . 0 . 0

OK how exactly does this work??? what does each number stand for?

humps:jumps:beer owed

(and evidently there is some debate as to whether a threesome counts as 1,2 or 3 ;))

1 - 2 or 3 . . . Cases of ber owed?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

OK how exactly does this work??? what does each number stand for?

humps:jumps:beer owed

(and evidently there is some debate as to whether a threesome counts as 1,2 or 3 ;))

1 - 2 or 3 . . . Cases of ber owed?

Humps. Refer to the previous weekend numbers thread started by Ms. Bloom.
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.