skymama

67 degrees...now it's 64. Brrr!

95 here today! Weather looks good for this weekend.

And people like to make fun of AZ and the heat here! :P A comfy 50 at night, and 85 in the afternoon these days here... PERFECT!

And it's a dry heat! Same deal when its cold. In Colorado last month standing on the continental divide at 12,000 feet, it was 34 degrees, but it actually felt like 50 to me! B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

OMG I AM SO COLD!!

The 9yr old had a baseball game and we just got home. It went from 67f to 46f in an hour and a half. I cant believe how cold it got and how fast it got there. Right now i have on dakine snowboard socks, thermals, fleece sweat pants, hoody with extended hand gloves, a beanie with my hood over it, a blanket over my legs and another next to me just in case, and the heater is on.

I never used to be this cold but since i moved to Florida I have thawed out and cant stand to be cold.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

OMG I AM SO COLD!!

The 9yr old had a baseball game and we just got home. It went from 67f to 46f in an hour and a half. I cant believe how cold it got and how fast it got there. Right now i have on dakine snowboard socks, thermals, fleece sweat pants, hoody with extended hand gloves, a beanie with my hood over it, a blanket over my legs and another next to me just in case, and the heater is on.

I never used to be this cold but since i moved to Florida I have thawed out and cant stand to be cold.

Well... I could come over :);)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

OMG I AM SO COLD!!

bring some hot chocolate and an electric blanket...:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

OMG I AM SO COLD!!

bring some hot chocolate and an electric blanket...:P

Don't forget to have my cookies and sammich ready.:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

Im surprised that yall are cold...

Guess that means you should get back infront of the freakin oven!

:P

And it's a dry heat! Same deal when its cold. In Colorado last month standing on the continental divide at 12,000 feet, it was 34 degrees, but it actually felt like 50 to me! B|

Forecast this weekend at Loveland Ski Area at the DIvide:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Loveland+Pass&state=CO&site=BOU&textField1=39.665&textField2=-105.879&e=0

53F.
Dammit!>:(
There goes the snow, and I hadn't even gotten to ski it yet.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Well, we had a couple of 60+ afternoons here this week. I broke my bike chain on a ride yesterday in the sunshine:)

It's supposed to rain all weekend, so once again the good weather is out of phase with my skydiving weekend plans. [:/]

BTW, I wore a t-shirt and jeans to mow in the rain. No darn ski jacket here for 50 degree rainy weather.:P

Were you at the Carivale last weekend? That was some fine jumping weather, although I did finally put on a long sleeve T-shirt on Sunday for the sake of jump run. Otherwise the shorts and t-shirt thing pretty much just rocks. Why did I ever move away from here so many years ago?

BTW, I wore a t-shirt and jeans to mow in the rain. No darn ski jacket here for 50 degree rainy weather.

When I visit my cousins in WA in the summer, they're usually wearing shorts and a t-shirt while I'm wearing pants, a shirt and a jacket. :ph34r: And, there's no way I'm going in that freezing water you have out there, not even in the summer!

It's 46 degrees here right now! :o
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

BTW, I wore a t-shirt and jeans to mow in the rain. No darn ski jacket here for 50 degree rainy weather.

When I visit my cousins in WA in the summer, they're usually wearing shorts and a t-shirt while I'm wearing pants, a shirt and a jacket. :ph34r: And, there's no way I'm going in that freezing water you have out there, not even in the summer!

Its 26, with frost on the ground...

Don't wanna hear it!

BTW, I wore a t-shirt and jeans to mow in the rain.

I refuse to mow in the rain.>:(
(This decision is influenced by the fact my mower is attached to a 120v extension cord.)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Its 26, with frost on the ground...

Don't wanna hear it!

37 degrees and hour ago with a freeze warning for the night. What good is living in Lower Alabama when it is still getting cold as hell?

Patrick and I are afraid to turn on the heater. We live in an old apartment, and the A/C smelled a bit funny. Very afraid of how the heater will end up smelling B|[:/]

In Colorado last month standing on the continental divide at 12,000 feet, it was 34 degrees, but it actually felt like 50 to me! B|

I went up to Loveland Ski Area today to pick up my season pass,
(so I don't need to stand in line on the first good snow day while everyone else is making tracks).
I was just wearing a sweater, but it was so damned warm, I was sweating just walking across the parking lot.
Poor snow never had a chance.[:/]

That's why I continued with coached jumps. I really didn't have any problems with canopy control or anything, however, it was kinda scary to be cut loose so soon compared to others... Especially the prospect of, HOLY SH!T What would I do if I had to do a cutaway so early in skydiving?! Although we went over EPs like a gajillion times. I can find those handles in my sleep and in the correct order. But, sadly, I've come to a break in my skydiving life... :( I don't have time anymore and money... you know. plus, I've gotten into roller derby now, and it keeps me distracted from other sports! :S

If you disbelieve everything because we cannot certainly know all things, we shall do much-what as wisely as he would not use his legs, but sit still and perish because he had no wings to fly.-JL

I came home late Tuesday evening, and found this email from a friend to a group of recipients:

I've seen it all. I took off a little early because of the first winter storm moving through this afternoon, and right about nightfall I turned off of highway 128 and headed down the McCaslin Wall in light snow/rain. There was some snow sticking to the ground, but the road was mostly wet even though it was 33 degrees F. A lot of water in the air though - backsplash from heavy commute traffic.

And what do I see? Some wacko, riding his bike up The Wall. I mean, what a goofball! Who would be crazy enough to go out in the dark in a snowstorm, with more snow in the forecast, for a pleasure ride?

One guess who he was talking about.B|