jf951

smoke weed?

So far we have about 45 percent total virgins....must be the under 30 crowd!

Not for all. I've never partaked. Can't stand smoking of any kind. Never tried any illegal drugs either, unless you count alcohol as a drug. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

psst...the quote button next time plz. I had to flip a page back to read what she posted to find out why you posted what you did. It .... :P:D

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

So far we have about 45 percent total virgins....must be the under 30 crowd!

The question was how often do you smoke it, not have you ever.

I'm more surprised to see the 18% that say everyday. That's nearly 4X the national average in the US.

Based on the poll results I conclude there are a LOT of non-vocal potheads in SD.

I'm more surprised to see the 18% that say everyday. That's nearly 4X the national average in the US.

That could explain on the missed points and brainlocks on some of the belly dives I organize.:S

:D

I'm in the "don't use it" group. Subject to random testing both during the week and at my weekend DZ. No biggie. I prefer a nice Guiness Stout. :)

I didn't get high...I STAYED high. :ph34r:

That's where I was for a huge portion of my life. Now, I don't touch it. It had pretty much taken over my life.

I would love to get high for a good show or something like that, but it's just not in my personality to do anything in moderation.

Now that I don't smoke I am actually much happier and my emotions are much more level. Not on as much of a roller coaster ride. And, I don't forget nearly as much as I used to.

Participation runs from sporadic to none. Lifestyle changes. I still really like it, just don't spend much time running in those circles.

Was a regular daily user from 1978 - 1983, then still participated regularly, in smaller doses, for several more years. During my heyday I worked late shifts & spent much time alone while friends & family went off to school or day jobs. Played a lot of guitar back then. Was unmotivated & unfocused in life 'til my mid-30's, but at least I'm a kick-ass guitar player so it wasn't a total waste of time.

Cheers,
Jon S.

but at least I'm a kick-ass guitar player so it wasn't a total waste of time.

i'm a kick-ass skydiver - errr - nevermind..! :P

:D:D:D

gosh, if i'd spend all the dosh on skydiving than, uhm, other stuff, i'd really be! :|
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

gosh, if i'd spend all the dosh on skydiving than, uhm, other stuff, i'd really be! :|

No.........you wouldn't.........really. :P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

No.........you wouldn't.........really. :P

FUCK you, 'twardo! :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

We had a journeyman electrician hurt himself last week due to a random live wire. He went to the doctor had his burn treated followed by the standard drug test. Testes positive for pot. Lost his job, workers comp benefits and most likely his journeyman's license because it is still is the process of being filed and paid for by my company. He wasn't high at work....only and evening or weekend thing. Just doesn't seem worth it.

We had a journeyman electrician hurt himself last week due to a random live wire. He went to the doctor had his burn treated followed by the standard drug test. Testes positive for pot. Lost his job, workers comp benefits and most likely his journeyman's license because it is still is the process of being filed and paid for by my company. He wasn't high at work....only and evening or weekend thing. Just doesn't seem worth it.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Another fine reason to do away with drug testing altogether. The information revealed by these tests is irrelevant. Perhaps this should be addressed in another thread. Would this be considered SC material?

Cheers,
Jon

"rehab is for quitters"

That's so yesterday.

Now rehab is the new black.

:P

I thought it was the new Gay.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun